PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Entrevistas y reportajes

+10
leonora
Janis
pke
masay
Heya
gabyco
lurdes beals
kamakaII
miss L
julia
14 participantes

Página 23 de 26. Precedente  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Siguiente

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 Empty Re: Entrevistas y reportajes

Mensaje  leonora Mar 22 Mar 2011 - 0:18

gracias Shizu, por poner siempre de relieve los detalles más intesantes , que a los que entendemos poco del inglés hablado se nos pierden :) merci
leonora
leonora
Trátame bien, soy una forera muy activa

Cantidad de envíos : 608
Personajes favoritos : Bette

Mensaje  leonora Mar 22 Mar 2011 - 0:19

Y por fin la entrevista completa:

Jennifer Beals en el Rachel Ray Show
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 22 Mar 2011 - 0:56

videoentrevista
http://video.ap.org/?f=kfaq&pid=6U19RdaNacSAGuoTrKNcAIUzvp4lKrlD
Jennifer Beals talks about how to lighten the mood on the job she implemented a Beyonce day on The Chicago Code set
Jennifer Beals returns to her hometown of Chicago for her new TV police drama 'The Chicago Code' airing on Fox. The actress talks about how to lighten the mood on the job she implemented a Beyonce day on set. (March 21)
Jennifer Beals Channels Beyonce on TV Show Set
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 22 Mar 2011 - 17:37

leonora escribió:gracias Shizu, por poner siempre de relieve los detalles más intesantes , que a los que entendemos poco del inglés hablado se nos pierden :) merci

Para eso estamos!! wink

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Vie 25 Mar 2011 - 19:45

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 V4lbp

artículo relacionado
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3490787/Gordon-Ramsay-as-he-gets-cosy-with-Flashdance-sex-bomb-Jennifer-Beals.html

It’s Flash Gordon
WHAT a feeling for telly chef Gordon Ramsay as he gets cosy with Flashdance sex bomb Jennifer Beals at an American Idol show in LA.

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 4uc1zc
Flash in the pan ... Jennifer Beals with TV chef Ramsay

The 44-year-old Scot and actress Jennifer, 47, were all smiles as they met up at the live event.

Beals' famous dance audition in the 1983 box-office hit became one of the most iconic scenes in cinema.

Ramsay has rented a £5million mansion in Beverly Hills and is planning to move his family there.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3490787/Gordon-Ramsay-as-he-gets-cosy-with-Flashdance-sex-bomb-Jennifer-Beals.html#ixzz1HddQRci0

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 SNA2529FLASH--3801_1279294a
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 25 Mar 2011 - 21:33

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2011/03/23/jennifer-beals-she-s-the-boss.html

Jennifer Beals: She’s the Boss
By Gerri Miller
The film and small-screen star is back in The Chicago Code.

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 Newsitemimage.newsimage
Jennifer Beals

Almost three decades since she made a big splash in her breakout role in Flashdance, Jennifer Beals is still making her mark on the small screen. Following a run on Showtime’s The L Word, and a recurring part on Fox’s Lie to Me, she now has a starring role in that network’s cop drama The Chicago Code. As police superintendent Teresa Colvin, she’s dealing with corruption on the force and in city politics and trying to manage a mostly male force that includes her former partner (Jason Clarke).

“It's a very tenuous position to be a woman with that kind of responsibility...that balance that you have to strike between what is feminine leadership and what is masculine leadership,” says Beals. “How do you get 10,000 men to follow you? What kind of leader does she have to be in order to have these men trust her? She has to be so on her game and so aware that if she makes a mistake, she ruins it for the women who come after her.”

Beals was drawn to Colvin’s “sense of dedication, her righteousness and sense of purpose,” and the fact that the show actually shoots in Chicago, her hometown. She’d moved to Vancouver for The L Word, but her family “transitioned really well” to the Midwest relocation. “Grandma is here, I have a lot of friends here. There’s world-class hockey here, which is important,” she notes. “It’s been nice to reconnect with old friends I haven’t seen in a long time. It’s been a good experience so far.”

Being in the minority in a testosterone-heavy environment on set doesn’t faze Beals. “I grew up with brothers so I feel very comfortable around men,” she confides, but she found the field research nerve-wracking. “We went on ride-alongs with police officers, and it was astounding to see what they have to go through every day. I wouldn’t last on the street for 30 seconds,” she confesses. “I would hide in the car!”

Otherwise, Beals is pretty tough, and has completed several triathlons. “I started doing them after my daughter [Ella, now five] was born. On The L Word I had time to train. But on this show, there’s no way,” she says, blaming long days on the set. “There’s not a second.”

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 29 Mar 2011 - 20:45

http://www.nunnontherun.com/television/jennifer-beals

Jennifer Beals

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 DSCN4056

Jennifer Beals has appeared in more than 50 films over the years. She first danced into our hearts in the hit 1985 film Flashdance and made off the shoulder sweatshirts a fashion statement. Beals continued breaking boundaries as Bette Porter on the Showtime drama The L Word. She is beginning a new endeavor on Fox television where she returns to her roots in the Chicago Code.

Jerry Nunn: Hello, Jennifer. I didn’t realize you grew up on the south side of Chicago.

Jennifer Beals: I did. I also lived on the north side, everywhere but the west side.

JN: You don’t currently live in Illinois now do you?

JB: No I split my time between LA and Vancouver. My new show is a midseason replacement so we will see if it is picked up for another 22 episodes and I will be in Chicago more.

JN: It was great watching the new show Chicago Code and seeing all the sights.

JB: Well, Chicago is really a character in the show, hence the title change.

JN: What was it originally called?

JB: Ride-Along, the ride with the cops on their beat kind of thing.

JN: I like the name Chicago Code much better.

JB: I do too. I think it is more evocative of what the show is about. You are dealing with the power within the city and the code for the different levels and areas of the city.

JN: You play the first female police chief named Teresa.

JB: She is a superintendent as its called in Chicago.

JN: Are you similar in ways to this character?

JB: Oh gosh no. I am not nearly as driven or organized. I have to talk out loud a lot in order to get myself out the door, to remember where things are and get them together. I would aspire in many ways to be more like her but no I am very different. For example, I don’t know how to use a gun. (both laugh) Nor can I be seen backhanding people in the street for various reasons.

JN: Did you have a little training for this show then?

JB: There was some because it was so foreign to me. There were ride-alongs with Detective Folino, who was our technical advisor. He was terrific. We had meetings with various administrators. We realized there was a physicality that I needed so I started boxing a bit and doing more aggressive sports such as swimming and running.

JN: That must be how you stay looking so young!

JB: I don’t understand that. I don’t feel like I look young. That is not how I experience myself, if someone experiences me like that then God bless them!

JN: You have the hottest sidekick, Antonio, on the first episode.

JB: Isn’t he so cute? He is a lovely actor. His name is Manny Montana and he was really wonderful to work with. There was no end to the amount of teasing that went on around the set. We just had a really great time with each other. I have the old lady taste and he tried to help me be a little more hip with my music taste.

JN: I just watched you in the Book of Eli the other day.

JB: Oh, that was a really great experience.

JN: Was that filmed in the desert somewhere?

JB: New Mexico. I love the Hughes brothers. I would do anything for them. They are so smart and very creative, incredibly supportive of the people around them. I loved the character.

JN: It was an interesting part to play.

JB: Working with Gary Oldman was so much fun. He made me laugh every day. He is dedicated to what he does. He gets in there and doesn’t give up until he gets it. Frankly, Jason Clarke, from the Code, is very similar in that way. He’s like a dog with a bone, you know?

JN: I can imagine.

JB: He doesn’t drop it until he’s got it.

JN: I interviewed and met your L Word sister Pam Grier last year.

JB: Oh you did? It was so exciting that she did that book. I am really proud of her.

JN: It was hard for her to bring some of that up.

JB: It must have been. She has had such an amazing life. We had dinner one night years ago with my brother. He is a writer and told her that she had to do a book. We encouraged her to get on it.

JN: Speaking of books, Judy Shepherd told me you donated proceeds from your book to her foundation.

JB: Yes, I did. I really love the Mathew Shepherd Foundation and the work that they do. I think she is such an extraordinary woman, leader and mother. I had their banner put on my float for the Thanksgiving Day parade in Chicago.

JN: I saw you speak at the Human Rights event years ago. Your dedication to LGBT rights has been amazing over the years. Why do you feel so connected to us?

JB: I think after playing Bette Porter on The L Word for six years I felt like an honorary member of the community. They are not just gay issues. They affect everybody because they affect the fabric of our community. I am in a position to be helpful.

JN: Well, it means a lot to us on our side.

JB: It just seems like a no-brainer. I don’t understand DADT. I do understand that people are indoctrinated and they have their point of view but hopefully slowly but surely we can help change the paradigm. That’s what I hope for and it’s happening little by little. It’s not easy.

JN: What is the difference between The L Word set and the Chicago Code set?

JB: On The L Word set we were very aware of what was going on in the news and various issues. There was a time when I was on the Chicago Code set and in the van with teamsters and other cast members. There was an amazing milestone that happened for gay marriage over the summer and I was cheering in the car. I announced to everyone and they looked at me like I was crazy, like what do I care kind of thing? I was trying to explain how it affects everyone and then thought, “I am in another world now.” I have a whole other battle here. We are not in Kansas anymore!

JN: Definitely not in Dorothy’s world anymore. (both laugh)

JB: No we are not. That was funny.

JN: Did you ever think the movie Flashdance would have such a fanbase so many years later?

JB: I don’t think of my career in that way. I try to do one project at a time. I try to focus on the thing before me and not make it into a grand plan.

JN: My friend wanted me to mention that he loved the short lived television series 2000 Malibu Road.

JB: That’s hilarious, thank you. You know what is fascinating? The guy that filmed the credits for 2000 Malibu Road was the director for the third episode of Chicago Code, Guy Ferland. It is a fantastic episode and actually my favorite. It is the payoff so see it.

JN: I will. So you have different directors throughout the season?

JB: Yes and they each bring their own style. Guy has a very strong visual sense and a great script. It’s a really interesting show because you are dealing with power and corruption, not just in the street, but in the halls of politics. You are making the connection between the two. That is something that’s compelling. It’s not just for the people Chicago, but I think Chicago does it best.

Chicago Code rides into your televisions on Fox Feb 7. Check local listings at http://www.fox.com/chicagocode.
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 31 Mar 2011 - 23:15

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 33tqque
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 2 Abr 2011 - 11:08

http://www.chatelaine.com/en/article/26301--interview-with-jennifer-beals

Interview with Jennifer Beals

The Chicago native, of Flashdance fame, talks about her gritty role as Chicago's police superintendent in her new TV show, The Chicago Code
By Alex Laws Thu Mar 31 2011

Back in the day, Jennifer Beals was besties with Daryl Hannah and Quentin Tarantino. The 47-year-old Windy City native is inspired by her mother when the playing the city's first female police boss in The Chicago Code. We caught her off-duty.

How did you get started in showbiz?

I used to volunteer usher at the Steppenwolf Theatre [co-founded by Gary Sinise], so I watched all these amazing plays for free. Then I got a role as an extra in My Bodyguard, and it went from there.

After Flashdance, you studied American literature at Yale. Was it tough to go back to school?

No. You jut go towards the things you love. I loved acting, but after Flashdance it was important for me to go back to school, so I did. I was confident I do could do one and then the other.

What drew you to this new role?

It's interesting to play someone who has a personal power that they have to use very carefully in a realm that isn't necessarily accepting of them.

Are women finally gaining more positions of power in real life?

There's this question of female leadership: You can't be too feminine or too soft, because that can be perceived as weak. Even now, in most jobs - not just in the Chicago police department but in the boardroom and among actors - when a woman rises to her power, people ask, "Who did she sleep with?" They think it couldn't possibly be about her acting or her intelligence!

Who do you channel to portray that kind of strength?

Certainly my mother helps me in this role. She's an incredible academic and an amazing baker who was a schoolteacher for 30 years, but the woman has a Kali [the fierce Hindu goddess] inside of her that no one would want to mess with!

Catch The Chicago Code every Monday at 9 p.m. (EST) on Global.

Watch the full interview with Jennifer Beals!

http://www.chatelaine.com/en/videos/26327--interview-with-jennifer-beals

Here Is Another Interview Jennifer Did With:
'Chatelaine.com' (From Feb. 2011)
About Her Upbringing & Rise To Stardom &
Talks About Her Gritty Role As Chicago's Police Superintendent
...In 'The Chicago Code'!!

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 11 Abr 2011 - 16:42

Jennifer en on Good Day Chicago (11 de abril)
Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 2na3b84

video original:
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/entertainment/jennifer-beals-chicago-code-happy-working-hometown-filming-20110411

Jennifer Beals: Wonderful to be Back in Chicago
Published : Monday, 11 Apr 2011, 9:27 AM CDT
FOX Chicago News

Chicago - Jennifer Beals has a long list of accomplishments on her resume. Now she is one of the driving forces behind the new Fox hit show Chicago Code.

Beals said being back in Chicago, where she grew up, is great, but a lot has also changed. She talked about what she has done to research for the show and what she is learning about Chicago since she’s come back.
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 11 Abr 2011 - 18:15

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 15 Abr 2011 - 11:56

People Magazine 2011
Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 People2011
leonora
leonora

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 Empty UFFFFFFFF

Mensaje  Invitado Vie 15 Abr 2011 - 15:18

leonora escribió:People Magazine 2011
Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 People2011
solo en dos palabras................. MADRE MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERO COMO SE PUEDE SER TAN GUAPA? POR DIOS!!!!!, la prefiero con sus 47 bien puestos, q mujer!!!!!

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Lun 18 Abr 2011 - 18:26

radioentrevista esta mañana (18 de abril 2011) en el radioshow de Mancow en Talk Radio Network

Mancow and Jennifer Beals Talk About Their Scene Together on Chicago Code.
http://www.trn1.com/mancow_jennifer_beals_chicago_code

http://www.trn1.com/uploads/mp3/showclips/041811-MANCOWJENNIFERBEALS.mp3

http://www.trn1.com/mancow-chicago-code-jennifer-beals-fox
Watch Mancow Tonight On Fox’s Chicago Code, Cast in Scene Opposite Actress Jennifer Beals

Published 18-Apr-2011 in TRN Central Media

Chicago, IL – Talk Radio Network-FM and Dial-Global’s Erich “Mancow” Muller was cast as an on-air radio guy, on Fox’s latest TV police drama, The Chicago Code. Watch Chicago Code, tonight on FOX at 9 p.m. (8 CST) to see Mancow in the “St. Valentine’s Day Massacre” episode, airing April 18th, where he’s cast in his biggest scene yet; opposite actress Jennifer Beals, who plays Teresa, Chicago’s first female superintendent. The episode shows Teresa, as she comes under fire due to the windy city’s crime rate increasing, while appearing live on-air with Mancow on The Mancow Experience. For a sneak peek of the video clip featuring Mancow’s big scene with Jennifer Beals visit The Chicago Code online, by clicking here: http://www.fox.com/chicagocode/clips/902955714001/anonymous?sortby=date

Erich “Mancow” Muller couldn’t be more excited about, The Chicago Code, saying, “To be part of this new show, Chicago Code and cast on multiple episodes, in PRIME TIME, is, quite frankly, WAY COOL!”

Jennifer Beals who plays Teresa in the series, recently came on the real live The Mancow Experience to discuss the new TV series. While on-air she praised Mancow’s acting abilities and performance on the program by saying, “I thought you were fantastic - I was in ah.” Making reference to their big scene together, Beals continued by saying, “The charisma was just astounding.”

The Chicago Code follows the windy city's most powerful and respected cops as they navigate the city's underbelly to fight crime and expose corruption within Chicago's notorious political machine. “These cops stop at nothing to navigate the Windy City's underbelly to fight crime and bring down Alderman Gibbons' empire of corruption,” says the show’s producers. The Chicago Code’s critically acclaimed creator, Shawn Ryan, was also the creator of another police drama, The Shield, where Mancow was also cast in a supporting role.

Mancow Erich Muller says, “My involvement in Chicago Code is very flattering indeed. Shawn Ryan, the show's creator, who is also a Mancow fan, created my favorite show of the last 10 years, ‘The Shield.” He continues by saying he is, “very excited by all of it!”

galería de capturas de la entrevista para la CBC Radio Q With Jian Ghomeshi

https://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/JenniferBealsOnline/Interview%20Screencaps/CBC%20Radio%20Q%20With%20Jian%20Ghomeshi/?albumview=slideshow

Última edición por leonora el Mar 19 Abr 2011 - 12:20, editado 2 veces
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 18 Abr 2011 - 20:09

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Video from Jennifer's radio interview on Q with Jian Ghomeshi from last February
videoentrevista Jennifer Beals on QTV, April 18, 2011 Radio
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Radio/Q/QTV_on_bold/1609488315/ID=1886977325''

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 23 3517sba
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado