PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Entrevistas y reportajes

+10
leonora
Janis
pke
masay
Heya
gabyco
lurdes beals
kamakaII
miss L
julia
14 participantes

Página 11 de 26. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Siguiente

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Empty Re: Entrevistas y reportajes

Mensaje  kamakaII Sáb 14 Mar 2009 - 14:52

A la madre de Jennifer le han hecho una mini entrevistilla.

Os la cuelgo:

WEB EXCLUSIVE: Q&A with Jeanne Cohen

By Lauren Jung
updated 02.08.09 | 9:38 p.m.

Jeanne Cohen, 73, is from Chicago and is a retired school teacher. Cohen answers a few questions for the broadview on Jan. 17 while traveling with her daughter, Jennifer Dixon, midflight from Chicago to Washington, D.C.

Q: What do you think of Obama as president?

A: You never thought it was ever going to happen. No one expected him to win – and then he hit Iowa. I don't know anyone why anyone would want the job? I hope he can make any kind of dent in the huge problems he faces. It is important to remember, he is just one man. We can't put all our faith in one man. We have to do this together.

Q: How has he impacted you and your roots?

A: We're from Chicago, so we were there when he started his projects on the South-side. My husband had a store there, and let me tell you, it was not an easy place to fix.

Q: What do you think of his background?

A: He's a symbol of mixed everything. You used to go down to the store, and they wouldn't let blacks shop. This isn't a long time ago. It's amazing to us – racially we thought it never would've happened. My husband and I, we'd fly down to Mexico. We weren't safe in Texas. I couldn't stay in the same hotel as my husband. Mexico was safe haven. It was a place we could be together. When I was pregnant, people asked, “is your baby going to be polka dotted or striped?” It's amazing to see how far we've come.

Q: Did Obama's inauguration hold any special significance for you? For your family?

A: It is much more than race, which gets so much notice. Though I never thought I'd live to see a black president, or more precisely a mixed race president, that isn't what strikes home. Though my children identify strongly with the idea that someone like them is President of the United States. For some unknown connection, he gives me hope that he will be able to get us through this incredible mess that the last eight years have brought us to. A plate so full of impossible tasks that it makes one reel. The financial disaster, two wars, unemployment, health care, education. You name it and it has gotten so much worse. From a balanced budget to international debt that makes us beholden to the Chinese, Saudis, and on and on. Too much for one administration. I don't know if he can succeed, but my good wishes are with him and his team. I think we are all his team. The Audacity of Hope. That is what it is all about.

http://emerald.sacredsf.org/broadview/dummy/index.php?id=25&L=0&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=240&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=6f249125ba
kamakaII
kamakaII
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 219

Mensaje  kamakaII Lun 6 Abr 2009 - 12:25

Han hecho una entrevista a dos de las creadoras de TLW. Dejo el trozo donde mencionan a Jennifer (q es muy bueno! mucharisa ). Toda la entrevista la podeis leer AQUI gracias a K_S!! besito

------------

AE: All the original cast members were. Can you share a memory you had with them during production?

Michele Abbott: There was this amazing moment after a day of shooting, when we ended up in a karaoke bar in Vancouver. …

Kathy Greenberg: Kate [Moennig], Leisha and Erin got up and started singing “What A Feeling” from Flashdance to Jennifer [Beals]. Jennifer was mortified at first, but then, like the good sport that she is, she grabbed a bottle of Perrier off a table, took the stage, dumped the water over herself and started dancing.

(Laughter)

AE: The dance?

MA: No, but she swung her hair around and spun a bit … She rallied!

AE: I like her even more now!

MA: I’ll have the utmost respect for her forever for that.

-----------

(Dicen que un día, despues del rodaje acabaron en un karaoke en Vancouver.
Lesha, Erin y Kate empezaron a cantar "WHat a Feeling" (cancion de la peli Flashdance) a Jennifer.
Jennifer al principio tenía mucha vergüenza pero que al final cogió una botella de agua de la mesa, se subió al escenario, se tiró el agua por encima y empezó a bailar) meparto
corazoncitos
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  Janis Lun 6 Abr 2009 - 13:24

jajajajaja vaya puntazo superlol
Que pena que no haya un video de eso
Janis
Janis

Cantidad de envíos : 120
Personajes favoritos : The filling in the lesbo-sandwich

Mensaje  Invitado Lun 6 Abr 2009 - 13:31

eso era para a verlo visto, que pena que esten tan lejos, ademas jenni estaria de los mas guapa , ya que con los años, es como el vino, mas buenora, jajajajajaj

besos

yellow

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado Lun 6 Abr 2009 - 15:33

jjajajjajaja xDD si es k estas chicas se lo han tenido q pasar de lujo! menudas caxondas están hechas

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  kamakaII Sáb 18 Abr 2009 - 11:34

Articuo en Variety donde mencionan a Jennifer: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118002491.html?categoryId=3596&cs=1

- For Jennifer Beals, the actress who starred in Showtime's recently shuttered lesbian drama "The L Word, playing gay may have been the best thing to happen to her career. "I'm getting fantastic offers right now, better than before I did the series," she says. To wit: Beals is currently shooting the Hughes brothers' highly anticipated thriller "The Book of Eli" opposite Denzel Washington.
The actress, like many interviewed for this article, says that having gay writers working on the scripts involving gay storylines is something she prefers ("As a straight actress, maybe that's my own insecurity"). -
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  kamakaII Lun 20 Abr 2009 - 7:51

Un artículo donde sale Jennifer hablando sobre de TLW y lo que representa.

Se lo debió decir a algun periodista en la alfombra roja...

Jennifer Beals, who recently wrapped her series, The L Word, sparkled in a yellow David Meister dress, and said that the most important thing she learned about starring in a show about lesbian women is that homophobia is a form of misogyny.

"I think that it's incredibly important to bring as much visibility to these stories as we can," she said. "The truth is the way in which we're similar is much more numerous than the way in which we're different. For me it's been an incredible education and I've been exposed to so many women's issues. The fans of our show are diverse and it tells me that women understand that it's not just about being gay. This also is about being a woman and the ways that gay women are repressed is very similar to the way that women are repressed in general.
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  Invitado Lun 20 Abr 2009 - 18:57

Por qué no hay imágenes del momento botella de agua, qué tía más grande, dios mío qué crack.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 1 Sep 2009 - 22:22

julia escribió:Entrevista con Jennifer Beals en Japan
Por Yuki Keiser February 2008

El original está en http://www.tokyowrestling.com/articles_eg/2008/02/jennifer_visits_tokyo_1.html

1.Jennifer visita el área gay de Tokyo

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Jb001ts3

En conjunción con la promoción de los DVD’s de The L Word la semana pasada, una de las estrellas de la serie, Jennifer Belas (Bette) hizo una visita improvisada a Japón. El editor jefe de Tokyo Wretsling entrevistó a Jennifer para Fox Life.

Después de la entrevista tuvimos la posibilidad de hablar con Jennifer que mostró un gran interés por informarse sobre las lesbianas de Japón. Como resultado, aceptó nuestra atrevida propuesta para visitar el popular bar lesbiano Kinswomyn.

Entrevistada durante 3 días por los 50 miembros de periodistas de tv, revistas y radio, la agenda de Jennifer estaba sumamente ocupada. Con su buena voluntad de mostrar su apoyo a las lesbianas japonesas para corresponder a nuestras peticiones para introducirla en la escena lesbiana, usó su precioso tiempo para acompañarnos en Nichome, la zona gay de Tokyo.

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Jbkw1lr7

El viernes 11 de febrero Jennifer visitó kINSWOMIN como invitada sorpresa, y como podeis imaginar los clientes que pasaron por allí se quedaron sorprendidos cuando la vieron, no podían creer lo que veían sus ojos. ¡Bette, el personaje principal de The L Word estaba en persona delante de ellos!.

Entrando en el bar por la pequeña entrada, con un abrigo púrpura brillante y rodeada por una aureola, como conviene a una actriz los clientes la saludaron con un aplauso. Las lesbianas, recuperando el aliento, la observaban mientras ella ocupaba su lugar en la barra. El público se excitó aún más cuando sonó la música del tema de la temporada 2. Parecía un sueño para las fans de la serie.

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Jbkw3md1

Jennifer fue presentada a la dueña de la barra que era una gran admiradora de la serie cuando todavía no se conocía en Japón, la antiguo miembro de la asamblea Kanako Osutji y Mami Hagiwara que era responsable del reportaje sobre lesbianas en TVBros, entre otras. Conocida durante un tiempo por ser amiga de las lesbianas Jennifer estaba emocionada por conocer a las lesbianas de Japón. Habló con amabilidad, dedicó autógrafos amablemente y posó para algunas fotos, y hasta escribió un mensaje de apoyo para las lesbianas en un tablero grande que hay en la portada del DVD. Podeis ver el mensaje en KINSWOMYN!!

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Jbkw4ig1

Próximamente la parte 2

CREO K ESTA MUJER ES BELLISIMA,,,EN MUCHOS SENTIDOS... nod

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 1 Sep 2009 - 22:27

kamakaII escribió:Han hecho una entrevista a dos de las creadoras de TLW. Dejo el trozo donde mencionan a Jennifer (q es muy bueno! mucharisa ). Toda la entrevista la podeis leer AQUI gracias a K_S!! besito

------------

AE: All the original cast members were. Can you share a memory you had with them during production?

Michele Abbott: There was this amazing moment after a day of shooting, when we ended up in a karaoke bar in Vancouver. …

Kathy Greenberg: Kate [Moennig], Leisha and Erin got up and started singing “What A Feeling” from Flashdance to Jennifer [Beals]. Jennifer was mortified at first, but then, like the good sport that she is, she grabbed a bottle of Perrier off a table, took the stage, dumped the water over herself and started dancing.

(Laughter)

AE: The dance?

MA: No, but she swung her hair around and spun a bit … She rallied!

AE: I like her even more now!

MA: I’ll have the utmost respect for her forever for that.

-----------

(Dicen que un día, despues del rodaje acabaron en un karaoke en Vancouver.
Lesha, Erin y Kate empezaron a cantar "WHat a Feeling" (cancion de la peli Flashdance) a Jennifer.
Jennifer al principio tenía mucha vergüenza pero que al final cogió una botella de agua de la mesa, se subió al escenario, se tiró el agua por encima y empezó a bailar) meparto
corazoncitos

I love you HAY ALGO EN LA PERSONALIDAD DE JENNIFER BEALS,,,QUE LA HACE ALGUIEN MISTERIOSO Y EXTRAÑO EN EL FONDO.. ES UNA PERSONA MUY TIMIDA.. CREO QUE NO TIENE IDEA DE LO BELLA Y SEXY QUE ES... CON DECIRLES QUE PARA MI PERSONA ESTA MEJOR EN LOS 40S,,,QUE EN EN SUS 20S... chicaenamorada AUN ESTOY ANALIZANDOLA..

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  julia Mar 6 Oct 2009 - 17:39

julia
julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1606
Personajes favoritos : Bette

https://planetal.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 6 Oct 2009 - 18:26

Thanks julia!! voy a exarle un vistacillo...!!!

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  julia Miér 30 Dic 2009 - 19:37

Entrevistas y reportajes - Página 11 Jue6hc
julia
julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1606
Personajes favoritos : Bette

https://planetal.forosactivos.com