PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Alexandra Hedison (Dylan)

+17
Cool
Anna
veo_visiones
piyellow
jbeals
ningunoenespecial
yuna2008
Butterflied
masay
gabyco
Janis
kamakaII
miss L
pke
Carulinetaaa
Heya
julia
21 participantes

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Empty Re: Alexandra Hedison

Mensaje  masay Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 18:00

otro video dylena.

masay
masay
Entérate, ya soy una usuaria conocida

Cantidad de envíos : 396

Mensaje  masay Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 18:59

De www.hedison.cz/links.html

Alexandra´s biography

Alexandra Mary Hedison is american actress, photographer and director. She was born on 10 July 1969 in Los Angeles, California, USA and she grew up in Hollywood. She is a daugher of David Hedison (actor) and Bridget Hedison (actress), she has got one sister - Serena Rose Hedison.

She studied University of California, in Los Angeles (UCLA). As I said she is a photographer - her photographs have been published in Time, USA Today, Newsweek, NY Times, People and The Advocate. She had also 2 art exhibitions of her photograps - Elements in (2004) and (Re)building in 2005 in Los Angeles. You can see her photography on her official website.
Surely the 1st impulse how she got to attention to society around the world before The L word was her almost 5 years relationship with Ellen de Generes (April 2000 - December 2004).

Did you know that Alexandra is of Armenian and Italian descent? Or that she enjoys cutting her
hair
and she usually uses kitchen scissors for it?

And a horrible day for her would be sitting in a salon and reading People Magazine, her favorite Starbucks drink is double cappuccino, short cup with half foam and half milk and favorite brand
is Levi's. She is close to her sister Serena and she spent her youth in Malibu. She usually wears

jeans, T-shirt and sandals
. She has got no dress and no skirt so when you see Alexandra in some dress, how she said "it´s borrowed, it´s not mine".

Her height is 178 cm - 5' 10".
She is a friend of
Leisha Hailey who plays Alice in The L word.

Her filmography

Sleep With Me (1994)
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1994) - Remy
The Hard Truth (1994) - TII receptionist
Melrose Place (1995) - Dr. Reshay
OP Center (1995) - C-5 Tech #1
Max is Missing (1995) - Rebecca
The Rich Man's Wife (1996) - Party Guest
L.A. Firefighters (1996) - firefighter Kay Rizzo
Silk Stalkings (1996) - Julie
Any Day Now (1998) - Rhonda
Prey (1998) - Attwood's Boss
Night Man (1998) - Jennifer Parks
Blackout Affect (1998) - Catherine Parmel
Standing on Fishes (1999) - Jason's girlfriend
Seven Days (1999) - First Lt. Sally Bensen
Nash Bridges (2000) - Special Agent Victoria Trachsel
The L Word (2006) - filmmaker Dylan Moreland

Director

In The Dog House (2005)
Suit Yourself (2005) - documentary of singer Shelby Lynne

Writer

In the Dog House (2005)

Self

Year For The Queer (2005) (LOGO TV) - Alexandra Hedison
In The Dog House (2005) - the voice of Maggie
Designing Blind (2006) (A&E)
VDAY West LA 06: Benefit Production of "The Vagina Monologues" - 24 April 2006 Culver City, California
Family Feud championships of Game Show Marathon - she joined Kathy Najimy family (29 June 2006 on CBS)
Be Scene - Dinah Shore Weekend - Palm Springs, California (March 2007) - moderator and model on fashion show
masay
masay

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Empty Re: Alexandra Hedison (Dylan)

Mensaje  Invitado Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 20:03

wai masai clapping es weno tener una fan d alex pa k nos tenga informas d toa su vida Very Happy

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Janis Jue 15 Ene 2009 - 21:45

Muy buena la info Masay y los videos!!

Aqui dejo uno de mis favoritos de la pareja, me mola mucho la cancion que ponen de fondo nod
La chica que lo hizo es muy buena haciendo videos.

Janis
Janis
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 120
Personajes favoritos : The filling in the lesbo-sandwich

Mensaje  masay Sáb 17 Ene 2009 - 14:59

Muy bueno el video Janis.

He encontrado este que también está muy bien.

masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Dom 18 Ene 2009 - 16:15

una foto de alex

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alexandrahedison1rr7
masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Dom 18 Ene 2009 - 16:22

otras fotos

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alexandrahedisonsquarewh7

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alex3lw2

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alex4fz6

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alex5aq3

Alexandra Hedison  (Dylan) - Página 3 Alex8yq8
masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 13:15

Entrevista a Alexandra Hedison en Curve. (la fecha de la entrevista no sé cual es, pero no es actual, es anterior a que empezara a grabar la 6ª temporada, creo que es de 2006)

http://backup.curvemag.com/Detailed/777.html

Written by: Laurie K. Schenden

» Order this Issue of Curve: Vol. 16#7

Alexandra Hedison sidles up behind a shapely female figure, wrapping her arms around the sweep of the waist and running her hands over the breasts. It might sound like another seduction scene from her recent stint on The L Word, but on this hot summer afternoon, Hedison is playfully promising her undying love to a headless mannequin that she finds during her CURVE photo shoot at a Los Angeles studio.

“This is the closest I’ve gotten to a girl in a long time,” she jokes, with one arm around her new squeeze.

After working behind the camera for the last five years as a professional photographer, Hedison is now out in front, hosting the new reality design show Designing Blind on A&E. Although she is considerate and accommodating during the photo shoot, she admits she’s used to being behind the scenes. She apologizes for her wardrobe, which is a simple assemblage of jeans, T-shirts and sentimental jewelry, including a beaded bracelet from India and a lovely old woven belt she picked up in Peru.

The photographer looks skeptically at Hedison’s baggy jeans with its ripped-out knees, so Hedison pulls out two more pairs of pants from the pile of clothes she brought from home. “I have these Levi’s, or I have these older Levi’s,” she says, eager to help. Though her duds may not be geared to glamour, once she slips into the faded T-shirt and jeans they transform into something utterly chic. The clothes may make the man, but in this case the woman makes the clothes.

A lanky 5-foot-ten-inches, with striking, beautiful features, Hedison may look like a model but she takes a simple approach to fashion, even cutting her own hair. When the stylist hired for the shoot pulls out a handled blade, Hedison grabs the “new toy” and, moments before her photo shoot, begins snipping her own locks. “This is like a crack pipe for an addict,” she says gleefully.

Since she took on the role of co-hosting Designing Blind, Hedison has been able to combine her sense of humor, her acting skills and her love of architecture, composition and line — all the things that inspire her photography. The new reality show, which at press time was set to premiere on Aug. 6 and run for 13 weeks, teams Hedison with designer Eric B., who creates amazing spaces even though he’s blind.

While the show might strike reality TV skeptics as a peculiar gimmick, it’s captivating to see Mr. B at work. A gay man, B lost his sight due to complications from HIV. He takes a room and creates something beautiful and functional, assisted by an astute intuition and some nifty tools, such as a talking tape measure and a tool that reads blueprints with the help of bar codes.

“It’s not a typical show, and they weren’t looking for a typical host,” Hedison says, explaining what drew her to the project. “Really, everything I’ve been doing, especially in the last couple of years — it’s just like I’m following my instincts on everything. … And I just really liked him; I immediately felt a connection to him and I like what he’s doing. The show is ultimately about following your instincts.”

Her instincts for keeping things simple inform many aspects of Hedison’s life. You can see it in her clothes, her environment and her attitudes about people. “Don’t get me wrong,” she interjects. “Luxury is a lovely thing. But when your entire life is about all these things that you’ve accumulated, it’s really depressing. I’ve certainly been around people like that. They are constantly consuming because they are desperately searching for what’s going to make them feel better.”

Although Hedison willingly left a successful acting career several years ago because she wasn’t happy in it, she decided to return to acting last year when Showtime’s The L Word offered her a chance to audition. She knew several people connected to the show, but another reason for pursuing the role was to get a little relief from the publicity over her split with Ellen DeGeneres.

The set of The L Word was “a healthy environment,” and the cast members, especially Rachel Shelley (Helena), were an inspiring and supportive group. “I wasn’t in great shape emotionally when I started working on that show,” Hedison says. But not only was she embraced by the tight-knit cast, her popularity in the role of hot documentary filmmaker Dylan Moreland, who spins Helena’s head and rocks her bed, put Hedison back on an acting track.

Near the end of her time on the show, she had a big decision to make. A producer friend who was aware of Hedison’s eye for design, as well as her keen comic timing, asked her to audition for the hosting job of Designing Blind. Hedison had been a regular on the series LA Firefighters in 1996, had a recurring role in Prey with Debra Messing, and had roles on numerous other TV shows, but it was photography that inspired her. However, after hearing her producer friend describe Designing Blind, Hedison was intrigued and decided to audition. She got the part, and her ad-libbed humor and sexy side-kick persona is a great complement to B’s designing talents.

“It’s James Bond,” Hedison says of the oddly authoritative voice that comes from Eric B’s tape measure, adding: “It also comes in Beyoncé.” In another segment of Designing Blind, Hedison talks about the importance of trust with one woman who, like all the homeowners, remains blindfolded throughout the selection of materials and other design choices, forcing them to use their non-visual senses. “I trust you,” the woman says sweetly — and rather naively — as Hedison waves a sculpture at the woman’s head. “As you should,” Hedison deadpans.

“Someone’s gotta make jokes about the fact that a blind man is doing the interior design, my God!” Hedison exclaims. “I mean, if he wasn’t so damn good at it, I probably couldn’t.” Hedison doesn’t show as much skin on Designing Blind as she did on The L Word (unless the producers come up with some sort of hot tub edition of Designing Blind), but viewers will get to see her being herself: funny, a bit goofy, conscientious, inquisitive, stylish and beautiful. “It’s about as me as I’ve ever been on camera,” she says.

The “real” Hedison might seem to be a series of contradictions. Raised in the shadow of Hollywood, her father, David Hedison, is an actor from the popular 1960s television series Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, and more recently a soap star on Another World and The Young and the Restless. But her upbringing wasn’t all about spotlights and glamour.

Her youth in the 1970s was spent in a tiny, one-bedroom beach house in Malibu. “This was when Malibu was — this is the only time you’ll hear me say this word — magical!” Hedison says. “It wasn’t overly developed. We had a pull-out couch where my parents slept at night. My sister and I had the bedroom. And there was a round dining room table. At night they would have the most raucous, fun dinner parties.” She remembers Roger Moore, Joan Collins and Ursula Andres among the guests. Later they moved to a modest home in Beverly Hills, where her parents still live. Her mother instilled in her the notion that “you don’t bring a lot of attention to yourself,” says Hedison. “And the quality of your life comes down to your friends and your family. Not that job or how many famous people you know.”

A chance meeting with Lauren Hutton on a plane to New York solidified this attitude in Hedison. Hutton was dressed simply in jeans and a white T-shirt. “She was so beautiful,” Hedison recalls. “She was also beautiful because she’s traveled all over the world and she’s interesting and she’s interested. She’s thinking about a whole lot of things other than just the jeans and white T-shirt that were on her body that morning.”

While Hedison emphasizes that she does like nice things, she tries to make an effort to focus on what’s real and what’s important in life. That’s how she chose the home she bought over a year ago. “At the time I was looking it was only like two months after my breakup with Ellen and I was living in a hotel, so I didn’t have anywhere to live. I was needing to put myself somewhere. I made the decision to look for a place. It was the right decision.”

What she found was a little house in the hills that was built in 1955 by an artist who lived there until he died about four years ago. “It’s almost like an artist’s studio. If nothing else it’s authentic,” she says. “When my parents came to see the house, my dad looks around and sees the cracks in the walls and he says, ’Well, these cracks are authentic.’ He was horrified that I was buying it.”

But the house is a good fit for Hedison. “There’s nothing sleek or modern or flashy about it at all,” she says. “It’s very practical.”

And she doesn’t plan to share that home anytime soon. In fact, throughout our day together, every time she mentions a friend with whom she did this or that — any friend — she clarifies, “Not a ’special friend.’”

After I bring this to her attention, she says, “See how resistant I am?”

“I’m not kidding,” she insists. “I am literally not dating. … I don’t think I’m ready. I feel like I really am kind of working on the relationship with myself.”

Later, when we chat over tofu vegetarian burgers she recommends at a nearby restaurant (“I’m really not that healthy,” she claims), she’s comfortable talking about what qualities she will be looking for when she does date. “I seem to be attracted to blondes. I’m not sure what that’s about, but when I look back that does seem to be the case,” she says with a laugh. “Maybe all the work I’m doing will somehow change that … like, after all this internal examination all of a sudden I won’t be attracted to blondes.”

Though she isn’t attracted to a particular physical type, “I really, really love someone who knows how to communicate.” She also likes people who can get things done. “Someone who is helpless — that’s an unbelievably unattractive quality for me. Whether it’s where to park or making a reservation somewhere, making a decision — a lot of people, especially women sometimes, they just don’t know how to take initiative or just make things happen. I find that I do that a lot, so it’s nice when someone can do that for me.”

And, she adds, “It never hurts when someone is really sexy.”

Hedison, while still cautious, appears to be in a good place. She has her own space, a TV show, close friends and family who love her, and another photography show in the planning stages. She’s even open to a return to The L Word — if she’s asked and her time permits. There were definitely some loose ends between her character Dylan and Rachel Shelley’s Helena. Hedison notes that since Dylan turned Helena’s life upside down, Helena has been a much more likable character.

“My character sort of redeemed her,” Hedison says, laughing. “My character made her look nice!”

When I ask her if she and Ellen DeGeneres will ever be friends, she answers thoughtfully, “I hope so. If I ran into her right now, I’d be like, ’Oh my gosh, hi!’ You know, I’m sure she’d make me laugh. … Truly, if we saw each other right now, we would make each other laugh, I’m sure. A big part of our relationship was friendship. … I don’t know, we’ll see.”

Other than the projects already in the works, I wonder if she has a “plan for life.” She answers readily, with her typically dry sense of humor.“Yes! It’s to come up with a really good plan.”
masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 14:02

(Aunque ya está puesta esta entrevista traducida por Julia, la pongo en inglés, me parece interesante ya que aparece de nuevo en la 6ª temporada, pero si alguien piensa que hay que quitarla me parecerá bien nod )

Entrevista a Alexandra Hedison de

http://www.fanofalex.com/ask/Ask_Alex.htm

28th July 2008 (Due to her hectic schedule, Alex is too busy to answer individual questions, so she invited Fanofalex to conduct a telephone interview. Enjoy!)

FoA: Hi Alex! Happy belated birthday on behalf of your fans. Did you have a good time?

Alex: Yes! It was great - thanks! I was in Scotland shooting and then flew back to London that night. Unfortunately British Air doesn’t have birthday cake…
FoA: We have some video clips of your old movies and television appearances like Nash Bridges, Melrose Place, LA Firefighters on the site. We want people to see that you have been around a long time and you're not just a pretty face. Are you okay with that?
Alex: That’s great. I mean, I forget I was in most of those.
FoA: Can you share with us some details of you new project?
Alex: I’m going to be having an opening in London UK on the 2nd of October. It will be at Shoreditch Town Hall in the East End of London.
FoA: Are you going to be there?
Alex: Yes, for sure, I’m going to be at the opening.
FoA: Anywhere else in the world you will be exhibiting?
Alex: It will go to New York after that and then Los Angeles but I’m not sure of the details yet or the exact dates.
FoA: Is there a theme or name for your project?
Alex: The show is titled Ithaka.
FoA: Does that stand for anything?

Alex: It comes from the poem by C.P. Cavafy of the same name. The poem is about journeys and about travelling from a known place to one that is unfamiliar. The poem really encapsulates what the work is, and what the process was for me to produce the work itself.
FoA: I noticed your photography site is being revamped. Will we be seeing a lot of you new stuff there?

Alex: Yes, you will. I have actually taken the whole site down at the moment and there is just a holding page with one of the pieces from the new show.
FoA: I read that you travelled all over the world including the Far East to take photographs for this project.

Alex: I did. I went to Thailand, I went all over. It felt like it took me a long time to find a way to shoot trees, I guess. The theme of the work is about a kind of journey within, so it was like something specific I was looking for and while I was doing it I was also trying to formulate what the show was about. I knew it wasn’t just about trees, or about going all over the world finding different trees to shoot. It wasn’t. And even though the photographs are mainly of trees, the work itself is about much more than the literal subject of the woods. The challenge for me was more about finding an environment that was going to best describe this inner journey. I was able to find it, finally, in the rainforest in the Pacific Northwest. I shot the work in Washington State, in the largest temperate rainforest in North America. It was perfect. Very lush and green and complicated, and much more than just beautiful. The photo that’s up on my holding page on my new website is taken in that forest.
FoA: I’d like to talk to you a little bit about the L word. Is that ok?

Alex: Sure.
FoA: What are your thoughts about the last season?

Alex: The show has had a really good run, and I’m really happy to be part of the last season, actually.
FoA: Are you happy for Tina and Bette (tibette).? You know, they are my favourite couple.

Alex: Yeah. I don’t know what’s going to happen with them.
FoA: They are my favourite couple at the moment because Dylan is missing. Are you able to tell us about the comeback of Dylan?

Alex: We’ll see what will happen with Helena. I’ve just shot my first scene with her last week. Let’s just put it this way, she gets very angry.
FoA: Who does?

Alex: Helena.
FoA: Oh. Wow. And then you two make up?
Alex: Well, I think that might happen. I’m not exactly sure yet.
FoA: How many episodes have you signed up for? Are you allowed to tell?

Alex: This season everyone’s only doing 8 episodes, because it is a short season. I’ve signed for five. Possibly I’ll do six. It’s a little bit difficult with my schedule so I’m not exactly sure yet.
FoA: So, do you have any idea where that story line is going, Dylan and Helena? Do you think they will end up together?

Alex: I don’t know…
FoA: Would you like them to?
Alex: Yeah. I personally would like to see Helena and Dylan make up and be really nice to each other.
FoA: You have great chemistry with Rachel. You know, at the Dinah shore Be Scene, you two gave the fans a taste of what’s to come, didn’t you?
Alex: We did.
FoA: Or were you trying to convince Ilene that you two have great chemistry?
Alex: No, no, that was actually Ilene’s idea.
FoA: It was great to see the fan’s reaction.
Alex: Yeah, it was.
FoA: You did a great job hosting 'Be Scene' at Dinah Shore 2 years running. Did you enjoy hosting it?
Alex: I did enjoy it. It's a great thing to see so many women come together - women who have all experienced feelings of shame and isolation as a result of being gay. It's amazing to see these women celebrating who they are. Although it can get a little crazy at those events, I feel really privileged to be a part of that and to be in a position where I can get up on stage and help everyone have a good time. It's hard though - if you've just seen the video of it I'm sure it looks like me shouting at the audience non-stop. I saw a clip of it for a second and I thought I seemed really brash and loud, but what you might not see is that there are a thousand women out there and that it is literally my job as MC to keep the energy up. So that means I end up talking really loudly into the mic- constantly!
FoA: What was your favourite moment?
Alex: Definitely when Rachel came out on stage. Seeing the audience's reaction was great.
FoA: Have you heard about The L Word spin off?
Alex: You know what? I’ve heard little things about it. I mean I’m really not trying to be secretive. I have no idea. I heard there is a spin off.
FoA: Yes, there is going to be a spin off but we don’t know which character it is going to be based on.

Alex: I don’t know why it’s such a big secret. I don’t even know.
FoA: Everything is a big secret with Ilene.

Alex: I know it’s not me.
FoA: Oh! No! I was hoping it would be Helena. So Dylan will come and pay her lots of visits. Maybe Tina and Bette?

Alex: I don’t know.
FoA: Oh, Please....can you convince Ilene?

Alex: I’ll tell Ilene about it. That would be great, right?
FoA: Tibette! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Alex: How do you feel about The L Word ending?
FoA: Sad. Very sad. But a spin off on Tibette will be good as I’m really into this couple. I’m crazy, I know. They’re just a fictional couple but there you go….

Alex: Hopefully there will be other ‘L Words’ to come in the future. You know, other series. This is really the first.
FoA: Would you be interested in directing one of The L word episodes if you were given the chance?

Alex: I don’t know. If you had asked me a year ago, I probably would have said yes.
FoA: You’re too busy now.

Alex: I’m too busy now and I just did this episode with Rose Troche who’s the director. She’s so good and there’s so much to think about. Such a big task directing a show like that. It would probably give me more anxiety at this point than pleasure.
FoA: Maybe you could be the assistant director?

Alex: Maybe. I think I’m just happy at this point. I’m so busy with my photography, I feel right now directing is not what I’m thinking about. It is really possible that I will do that again. But I probably wouldn’t want to go into an environment (like a TV show) where everything is so set with a huge crew that relies on director working proficiently within a well-oiled machine.
FoA: In the celesbian interview with Julie Goldman, you mentioned that you use film camera for your work. Why do you prefer to use film as opposed to digital?

Alex: I see myself as an artist who likes to convey something with certain material. Film is the medium that I choose to work in. I understand it. I love the way it works, and what I can do with it. For me, going from film to digital would be like going from being a sculptor who uses clay to being a graphic designer who uses a computer. It’s just a different art. For example, the camera I used for the upcoming show is a 4x5 camera. That’s large format. With a digital camera you can shoot a hundred pictures in about four minutes. With a large format camera, you shoot about four pictures in a hundred minutes. I liked how long it took me to work out each shot. It was very deliberate and there’s very little waste when you work like that.
FoA: Having such a busy schedule, do you manage to take some time off to travel?
Alex: I love to travel. But travelling these days has been my work. I’ve been to London 4 times for weeks at a time, Scotland, New York 3-4 times, Thailand, Vancouver, New Orleans…I loved it in New Orleans. I was there for V-Day to the 10th. It was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life. I really encourage people to go online and look up that V-Day event and see what Eve Ensler did for the women of New Orleans.
FoA: Yes. We saw that on the internet.
Alex: If anyone ever wanted to donate to a charity on my behalf, this is the charity I support whole-heartedly. V-Day.
FoA: We will put a link on the site
Alex: Thank you
FoA: Your mother is Italian. Do you speak Italian?
Alex: No, I don’t speak Italian.
FoA: Who is your favourite singer?

Alex: Shelby Lynne. I love her music
FoA: I love Shelby too. I love her new tribute to Dusty Springfield album. You know, there is speculation that you and her are an item.

Alex: Oh really? Well, Shelby and I are not together. We’re great friends and have been for a long time. She’ll get a kick out of that - that’s funny.
FoA: You directed a documentary for her album ‘Suit Yourself’.

Alex: Yes. Is there any possibility you could get that for the site? I love it and I think it’s really her, too.
FoA: I will try.

Alex: Thank you
FoA: Who is your favourite author? Do you like reading?

Alex: I love reading. I have lots of favourites. John Irving, A.M. Homes, Jeannette Winterson. There are so many- I’m reading a book right now that I love by Roger Deakin.
FoA: Are you an early riser or do you like to sleep in when not working?

Alex: I’m an early riser, definitely.
FoA: What is your biggest fear?

Alex: I like that quote- "the greatest fear is fear itself." For me that would be fear of losing sight of what is real. I fear of going somewhere in my mind that is horribly negative and self-destructive. Everything is about perception, really. It’s not so much about the reality of where you are physically, or what you have or don’t have. Look at Mandela. He was in prison for 30 years. Look at what he did. My biggest fears lie inside my own head. My biggest fears are always worse than what is actually happening.
FoA: If there is one thing you can change in the world, what would it be?

Alex: I would eradicate violence especially violence to women and children. And poverty. Unnecessary, politically-induced poverty. The kind where people no longer have a choice. When Mothers actually have no means in which to feed their children because they’re the victims of governmental and global neglect.
FoA: What is a perfect day for you?

Alex: A perfect day for me would be… I would wake up very early appreciating the day, go for a swim perhaps (which is a funny thought because I don’t actually have a pool), have some friends over for breakfast, which I would cook, then go to a fantastic exhibit somewhere like at the Tate Modern in London, or it doesn’t actually have to be an exhibit, just some activity where I felt stimulated and immersed in art. Have a delicious lunch, again with friends (a perfect day involves delicious food + great company) and then get a plane somewhere, check into a fabulous place, still with friends, and then before we go to bed we’ve figured out, in real terms, how to save the world.
FoA: Thank you so much, Alex, for giving us your time. Do you have a message for your fans?

Alex: Yes I do! I just want to say again, thank you. Thank you for this site- I’ve said from the beginning that I feel very lucky to have so much support and care from people. I’m not someone who takes for granted the enormous gift it is to have so many people interested in what I’m doing and be so incredibly supportive about my work. I am very lucky, truly.
FoA: Goodbye Alex, and have a good day. Thanks again.

Alex: You’re welcome. You have a nice day too!
©️Copyright Fanofalex 2008
masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 14:27

He encontrado la secuencia de encuentros de Dylena cuando se conocieron en la tercera temporada en videos de youtube. De la página:

http://moviesforlesbians.blogspot.com/2008/12/l-word-helena-and-dylan-story-so-far.html

L Word Helena and Dylan Story So Far

Helena and Dylan made our TV screens smoke in the third season of the L word

And we wanted more.

But for some reason, the Dylan character [Alex Hedison] was writtten out.
OMG!!

The great news is Dylan is back in season 6 [the final season] of the L Word

So here is a summary of their story so far

You must Be Over 18 years old to watch these videos

(Debes ser mayor de 18 años para ver estos videos)

Helena and Dylan A summary

Parte 1:

Parte 2:

Parte 3:

Última edición por masay el Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 15:03, editado 2 veces
masay
masay

Mensaje  masay Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 14:45

Del mismo sitio otros videos de Dylena:

Helena and Dylan at The Studio

Helena and Dylan at Helena's Flat

masay
masay

Mensaje  pke Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 16:32

gracias masay!!! esta muy guay!!! mrgreen mrgreen

PKE
pke
pke

Cantidad de envíos : 135

http://www.fotolog.com/mrpiddles

Mensaje  Janis Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 20:07

clapping clapping clapping Como me mola que estes por el foro Masay. Alguien que comparte mi predileccion por esta pareja.
Dylena 10
Janis
Janis

Cantidad de envíos : 120
Personajes favoritos : The filling in the lesbo-sandwich

Mensaje  miss L Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 22:04

a mi también me gustan, y de hecho tengo puesta la fe en ellas para ver que algo acaba bien en la serie mrgreensonrisa
miss L
miss L

Cantidad de envíos : 358

Mensaje  masay Mar 27 Ene 2009 - 23:14

a ver si en esta temporada están tan guays como cuando se conocieron, porque para mí que hicieron escenas muy buenas. mrgreen

que guapas! I love you
y las que se quejan que no hay sexo en la sexta pues a ver si con estas chicas que se las ve más animadas... chicaenamorada
masay
masay

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente