PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times

+3
Janis
miss L
masay
7 participantes

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Empty Re: Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times

Mensaje  kamakaII Lun 13 Abr 2009 - 17:12

tess escribió:weno jo ja d la bruja prepotente no ablo No
me wardo mi opinion nohablar nohablar nohablar

Enng?? scratch Y esto?
kamakaII
kamakaII
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 219

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Empty Re: Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times

Mensaje  kamakaII Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 7:49

Primera crónica de crescendo

I'm back!

I am going to have dinner before I return with full details, but a few notes for now....

Yes, JB did say something like "I don't know why Tina's sister RAPED her" or something to that effect. She was very emphatic about it. Clearly she thought it was ridiculous as we do. So since she already made it clear how she feels about Tina's tape, I asked her how she felt about Bette's, and she said that she hasn't seen it, and then I think IC made a comment about how JB has seen so few episodes of TLW as it is.

When I said that I was representing Tibette.com, the audience cheered Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Party-smiley-027 which was very nice and made me feel more comfortable being up at the mic. They were also recording all of us as we asked questions so hopefully someone will be able to get the video.... I think it airs on a local NYC channel but I'm at college and have no TV in my room, so I can't watch it Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Sad

I asked her about future projects, and she basically just told us what we already know about Lie to Me and the movie.

The person before me beat me to asking her about her photography book. She said that if she doesn't get a publisher, she would be willing to do it online. Then when I was up, I emphasized how interested we all are in that.

I was in the front row and was sitting probably about ten feet from her. As she was leaving I tried to give her a letter I wrote her. She hesitated, deciding whether or not to take it, and then she didn't Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Sad But it's okay because it definitely seemed like she just didn't know if she should; it wasn't that she didn't want to.

IC did a lot of talking. JB was pretty quiet most of the time, but when she did speak, she said some really wonderful, beautiful things that I will be back with later.

And omg yes, lots of IC bashing Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Laugh The first thing the moderator asked her was "What the hell?" in regards to the finale.

JB was very open about expressing her feelings about the season finale and about IC's choices in general. She made a face when IC said something ridiculous about how "in real life there are no resolutions" so that is why the show couldn't have any, lol.

JB said that working on The L Word has made her feel more comfortable expressing her opinions and speaking up when she sees or hears something that she doesn't like. She spoke about how she came to realize that lesbian issues are women's issues because women are all connected and she isn't so far removed from, say, a woman in Africa who's going out hunting, or something like that.

She said that when the show was first starting, Ilene told her it didn't have to be political. But that didn't make sense to her because the personal IS political. She said one of the most important reasons she wanted to do the show was for that girl in the midwest who was struggling and if that's political, then she feels very political.

Okay, I'm going to make dinner. Be back later!

kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  kamakaII Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 7:50

Y fotos

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 34iom5t

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 35bwft0

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 O54b6c

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 J0zc5y
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  kamakaII Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 7:53

Otra crónica:

It was actually a wonderful discussion tonight in New York. A couple of highlights for me include Jennifer saying how upset she was by the way the show ended. She looked at Ilene and said, "Part of you is so dark. I was dismayed because part of me wanted a celebration of friendship."

There was also a question about what Bette says during the interrogation tape about being upset that Tina never asked her to carry their second child. Ilene basically said that it showed that Bette was "more rounded at the end and more accommodating. She didn't think Bette was perfect but that she had grown to value family more at the end and that she no longer had that tunnel vision that put her career above everything else." It pretty much mirrored my take and what I wrote in the Bette interrogation tape thread about a week ago.

Ilene and Jennifer also hinted that they might be working together on something new in the not too distant future but gave no hints as to what it might be.

Ilene was asked how long the interrogation tapes would run and she said she had no idea and that Showtime was in control of that but she did say "there is a lot of material to work with" so perhaps we will get more of each character than simply what we've seen so far. No clue though.

There were lots of funny moments and good questions but what I've written above covers the newsier moments of the night.
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 9:51

Muchas gracias kamaka besito que rapidez!
julia
julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1606
Personajes favoritos : Bette

https://planetal.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 10:19

Créditos: Ruth, de xandras Place

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 10zssph

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 2uf59j6

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 28wgqba

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 9la5i1

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Qrjc47
julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 10:36

Primeros videos.

julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 10:45

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 25rl2qp

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 20psy95

Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 15xspzb
julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 11:31

Traducción de la crónica de Crescendo

He vuelto!

Voy a cenar ahora y después volveré con más detalles, pero os dejo unas cuantas notas ahora…

Si, JB dijo algo así como “no sé por qué la hermana de Tina la violó. Fue muy tajante sobre ese asunto. Claramente pensaba que era ridículo, como lo pensamos nosotras. Después de haber aclarado lo que pensaba sobre la cinta de Tina , le pregunté que pensaba de la de Bette, y dijo que no la había visto, y después creo que Ilene hizo un comentario sobre como es que JB ha visto tan pocos episodios como dice.

Cuando dije que representaba a tibette.com la gente aplaudió. Fue muy agradable y me hizo sentir más cómoda con el micro. Grabaron también todas las preguntas que les hicimos, espero que alguien pueda conseguir el video. .. creo que se emitirá por un canal local.

Le pregunté sobre sus proyectos futuros, y nos contó básicamente lo que ya sabemos sobre Lie to me y la película.

La persona que habló antes que yo le preguntó sobre su libro de fotografías. Dijo que no encuentra un editor y que estaría dispuesta a publicarlo online. Fue entonces cuando me levanté y puse el acento en lo interesadas que estábamos en este tema.

Yo estaba sentada en la primera fila, a unos diez pies de distancia de ella. Cuando se marchaba intenté darle una carta que le había escrito. Vaciló un momento, dudando si debía cogerla o no, y finalmente no lo hizo. Pero estuvo bien, porque parecía que ella no sabía si debía hacerlo, no que no quisiera.

Ilene habló mucho. JB estuvo bastante tranquila la mayor parte del tiempo, pero cuando habló dijo cosas realmente maravillosas, las escribiré más tarde.

Y si, Ilene fue bastante paliza. La primera cosa que la moderadora le preguntó fue “ qué demonios fue eso?” en relación al final.

JB estaba muy abierta a expresar sus sentimientos sobre el episodio final y sobre las posibilidades de Ilene en general. Puso cara rara cuando Ilene dijo algo ridículo sobre como “en la vida real no hay ninguna resolución”, y por tanto en la serie tampoco debía haberla.

JB dijo que trabajar en TLW que se sienta más cómoda expresando sus opiniones y hablando cuando ve algo que no le gusta. Habló de cómo ella llegó a entender que los asuntos de las lesbianas son asuntos de las mujeres en general porque las mujeres están todas conectadas y que ella no está demasiado lejos de, por ejemplo, una mujer de Africa que sale a cazar o algo así.

Dijo que cuando comenzó la serie Ilene le dijo que no tenía que ser política. Pero esto no tiene sentido porque la gente es política. Dijo que uno de los motivos más importantes por el que quiso hacer la serie fue por aquella chica del medio oeste que luchaba, y si esto es política, entonces ella se siente muy política.
julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 17:02

muchas gracias x la traduccion, fotos, videos y demás
sois únicas icon_pray icon_pray

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 17:24

Sois unas cracks...!! icon_pray icon_pray

Gracias por todos los detalles!!

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  julia Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 18:55

julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  kamakaII Mar 21 Abr 2009 - 22:27

Gracias Julia x la traduccion y los videos. besito

Y el articulo clava el titular, jajajaja!! superlol

Os dejo algunas perlas mas de Jennifer

- JB said that "some people have a fantasy that we [Laurel and I] are lovers" and everyone woo-ed
-A poster over at TWOP said that JB had not even heard about what Laurel had said at the A List Awards. When they repeated what Laurel had said the poster said that JB laughed and said something about Laurel having a way with words. The poster said she didn't catch the exact words JB said because she was laughing to much.

- I don't remember if that was the specific question or not. I think the moderator just asked how she dealt with intimate scenes.
"I just trust Laurel implicitly, and we had each other's backs, literally." Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Laugh She then mentioned how they would ask each other to cover certain body parts that they didn't feel good about.

- IC said that Showtime has been really supportive of her trying to do an L Word movie, and then JB said, yes, she would do it, but "I have to really encourage Ilene to abandon the dark side." IC then said she wants to do a movie that is about love and romance and friendship.

- JB said she's sure people will find places to go on and talk about the show, and the moderator said "Tibette...." and then asked if she ever goes on and looks at that stuff. JB said "I can't, I get too upset." Because one time she saw someone "I read once where somebody really hated my short haircut and said that I was a soccer mom, and I was like 'Nooo'" She was laughing as she was saying it, but aw Jennifer e Ilene hablan en The New York Times - Página 2 Sad

- Oh, you guys are going to love this... totally forgot about it before.... when JB was nervous about shooting the pilot love scene, LuH asked her if she wanted to have a glass of wine first.

- Jennifer saying how upset she was by the way the show ended. She looked at Ilene and said, "Part of you is so dark. I was dismayed because part of me wanted a celebration of friendship."

Y de Ilene:

- IC: "I would like nothing more than to work with Jennifer again, and I am putting all my effort toward that."
kamakaII
kamakaII

Mensaje  julia Miér 22 Abr 2009 - 10:30

Interesante resumen de una fan que estuvo allí en su blog:

http://www.myjenniferbealsfanblog.blogspot.com/
julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  julia Miér 22 Abr 2009 - 15:39

Y, por si queréis echar un vistazo, aquí están las fotos de tibette.com

http://www.tibette.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=346
julia
julia
Admin

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente