PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

+7
LLuna
itagomz
maryjoe
leonora
Anna
julia
Heya
11 participantes

Página 35 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  leonora Jue 23 Jun 2011 - 11:09

HQ

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 3480rwn
leonora
leonora
Trátame bien, soy una forera muy activa

Cantidad de envíos : 608
Personajes favoritos : Bette

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 25 Jun 2011 - 9:53

Artículo de Dailymail con motivo al recientemente estrenado The Chicago Code en UK
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2006900/What-feeling-I-ve-got-47-Jennifer-Beals-sex-symbol-Flashdance-s-setting-TV-screens-alight-decades-later.html#ixzz1QGqs5NSX

[b]What a feeling! I’ve still got it at 47: Jennifer Beals first became a sex symbol in Flashdance and now she’s setting TV screens alight almost three decades later

By Lina Das, 24 june 2011

Jennifer Beals was the star of Flashdance, one of the biggest movies of the 1980s – with one of the most memorable soundtracks – and although it’s hard to believe the film is nearly 30 years old, her place in men’s hearts is unassailed.

As Alex Owens – the legendary welder-by-day/dancer-by-night – Jennifer walked the tough-yet-feminine line with singular aplomb, and it’s a feat she manages once again in her new series The Chicago Code.
It is a crime drama (created by Shawn Ryan, the man behind The Shield) that focuses on the frictions behind the city’s police force. Beals is again thrust into a male-dominated world as Teresa Colvin, Chicago’s first female police chief and the woman in charge of a 10,000-strong force.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Hvrq6p
Comeback: Jennifer Beals first became a sex symbol in Flashdance when she was 19 and now at 47 she is making a return in her new crime drama The Chicago Code

Colvin fights corruption, moving her way round the convoluted politics of the city and kicking industrial amounts of backside. But, says Jennifer, ‘She and I are very different. She has a strong moral compass, but she just isn’t too good at balancing family and friends with her job.’

After a career spanning 30 years, with roles in films such as The Book Of Eli with Denzel Washington, The Chicago Code is Jennifer’s third regular TV role – her first was on The L Word, which ended two years ago. It was a critical and commercial success, and focused on the love lives of a glamorous group of LA lesbians, not dissimilar to the straight ladies of Sex And The City.

Her role as Bette Porter included a smattering of lesbian love scenes, and although Jennifer had a no-nudity clause in her contract (‘I was offered Playboy and told them I’d do it when there was peace in the Middle East’), she still engaged in some risqué moments on screen. ‘As you get older, any kind of sex scene becomes a concern,’ she laughs. ‘As for kissing women, at first I thought, “What do I do?” But then I decided, this scene is about me loving this person, so I just related it to that. I’m heterosexual and have not questioned my sexuality so the love scenes weren’t a problem.’

That the show revved up Jennifer’s sex symbol status is unquestionable, ‘and at my age, I’m just grateful if anyone still thinks I’m sexy.’ She is, of course, talking nonsense. At 47 and devoid of make-up, she is still immensely pretty, and in khaki capris, gingham shirt and flip flops, retains her svelte Flashdance figure. She hasn’t resorted to Botox or surgery: ‘I have no intention of doing so because I’d be the one they’d screw it up on and I’d end up looking like a Picasso.’

Jennifer has long had a reputation for guarding her private life (‘there are about three people who have my home phone number and they are all related to me’), and for tensing slightly at any mention of the ‘F’ word. It is noticeable how her chattiness dissolves when I speak of Flashdance. One can understand her wariness at having to discuss a film she made so long ago, but it was a huge success, making more than £60m in the States alone and turning 19-year-old Jennifer into a star.

‘I’ve done a lot since then, but it seems that people just love talking about it. I don’t think it makes me feel proud, because I didn’t write or direct it. But it’s nice that people remember the film fondly. I was offered lots of money to make Flashdance 2, but I just wasn’t interested. Money has never been a motivating factor for me but you have no idea what people around me were going through when I turned down the offers. They were losing their minds. But I don’t have any regrets.’

Jennifer beat 4,000 other girls to win the part of Alex Owens in Flashdance, but when the film became a worldwide hit and offers flooded in, she did the unthinkable: she turned her back on fame and went to Yale University to study literature, Italian and photography. What then does she make of the young Hollywood stars such as Lindsay Lohan, shuttling between parties, rehab and court appearances? ‘My advice to them would be just to stop!’ she says. ‘You can’t party every day. I suppose life is about the pursuit of pleasures and mine didn’t involve alcohol, they involved reading.’

At Yale, fellow students included Jodie Foster and David Duchovny of The X-Files. ‘At college he used to follow me around and ask me for dates,’ she laughs. ‘And then, when I went to acting class in New York, who was there but David Duchovny? He swore he wasn’t stalking me, but after that we became acting partners and friends.’

Born in Chicago to mixed-race parents, Jennifer, the middle of three children, was just nine when her father died. Despite being ‘unbelievably shy’, she loved acting in school plays. ‘I don’t know if acting helped me overcome my shyness, but you can’t afford to be shy in this business because you’re forever telling people to “p*** off”!’ She has been married to Canadian entrepreneur Ken Dixon for 13 years and says, ‘My husband does so many romantic things. One day I was on my way home and he knew that I had not had a great day, so he had a gazillion rose petals in the doorway that spelled out “I love you”.’

Jennifer was stepmother to his two children, now aged 18 and 23, and then, at the age of 41, she gave birth to her first child. ‘I won’t tell you her name. She’s five now and can tell you herself when she’s older. Even though I was in my 40s, I hadn’t given up hope of having children. I just always thought it would happen when it was supposed to. I don’t know if having a child later makes it more special because it’s special whenever it happens, but it’s amazing how your priorities change overnight.’

She insists she has no regrets about shying away from more lucrative roles early in her career. ‘I care a lot about my work. I’m just not someone who concentrates on my career. I think that’s a very boring way of looking at things.’ The very opposite then of her new character, Teresa Colvin. ‘Teresa is very driven and righteous and I’m not nearly as driven or organised. I need to talk out loud a lot just to get myself out the door.’

The Chicago Code is on Thursdays, 9pm, Sky1.

Última edición por leonora el Vie 14 Oct 2011 - 0:07, editado 1 vez
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 1 Ago 2011 - 15:22

un poco antiguas, desde el estreno oficial, pero aquí estan dos entrevistas

The Chicago Code cast interviews- Jennifer Beals

interviews Jennifer Beals and cast of The Chicago Code
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 4 Ago 2011 - 21:08

otra foto más de la gala de presentación de la programación de FOX, cuando se anunciaba también el próximo estreno de Chicago Code
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 2z7lszo

Última edición por leonora el Vie 16 Sep 2011 - 8:15, editado 1 vez
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 4 Ago 2011 - 21:14

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Picture_48
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Picture_45
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Picture_42
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 16 Sep 2011 - 8:16

Todavía no se habla de la salida en DVD de la serie:

Shawn Ryan tweet-answer
Fox Home Video isn't currently intetested in releasing Chicago Code or Terriers. RT @yanks3202: is chicago code ever coming out on dvd????
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 17 Sep 2011 - 0:09

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 21223901
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 36929642
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  LLuna Lun 19 Sep 2011 - 11:51

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 281624 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 281624 abriendo la boca se parece a " tu leoncito " , leo "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 417839 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 417839 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 417839 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 54195 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 54195

yo de ti me plantearía cambiar uno por otro "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 284337"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 491604
LLuna
LLuna
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 125
Personajes favoritos : TINA

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 1 Oct 2011 - 1:46

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 Xll8yd

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 73phcp

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 2rdw7xc

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 11s1rev
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Dom 9 Oct 2011 - 1:58

http://www.foxcrime.es/thechicagocode

ESTRENO DE CHICAGO CODE EN ESPAÑA
The Chicago Code en FOX Crime: Estreno Miércoles 12 de Octubre a las 22:15h.

The Chicago Code, es un drama policiaco, en el que Jason Clarke (Brotherhood) y Jennifer Beals (The L Word) son los dos policías más poderosos y respetados de una ciudad con un funcionamiento un tanto peculiar, plagado de delincuencia y corrupción.

The Chicago Code es una serie dinámica rodada en la misma ciudad y centrada en Jarek Wysocki (Jason Clarke), una leyenda local y un veterano dentro del Departamento de Policía de Chicago, que impone una gran autoridad gracias a su relación con Teresa Colvin (Jennifer Beals), su ex-pareja y la primera mujer superintendente, ahora a cargo de una equipo policial de 10.000 miembros.

Mientras que Teresa diplomáticamente gobierna en medio de un paisaje político atípico, Jarek trabaja en una cruzada para limpiar las calles de crimenes y vengar el asesinato de su hermano. En el camino, no se detendrán ante nada para reducir a sus poderosos adversarios, incluyendo Alderman Ronnin Gibbons (Delroy Lindo), un gran magnate.

VIDEOENTREVISTA A JENNIER BEALS http://www.foxcrime.es/series/thechicagocode/videos/the-chicago-code/entrevista-con-jennifer-beals/729
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Dom 9 Oct 2011 - 2:01

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 35 2zozngo
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 35 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35