PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

+7
LLuna
itagomz
maryjoe
leonora
Anna
julia
Heya
11 participantes

Página 26 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Siguiente

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  leonora Dom 27 Mar 2011 - 13:25

capturas del cap. 7

The Chicago Code - Episode 7, Black Hand & the Shotgun Man S/caps
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?fbid=190752624300483&id=114140215295058&aid=38977

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
entrevista , 28.03.2011

http://www.nunnontherun.com/television/jennifer-beals

Jennifer Beals

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 DSCN4056

Jennifer Beals has appeared in more than 50 films over the years. She first danced into our hearts in the hit 1985 film Flashdance and made off the shoulder sweatshirts a fashion statement. Beals continued breaking boundaries as Bette Porter on the Showtime drama The L Word. She is beginning a new endeavor on Fox television where she returns to her roots in the Chicago Code.

Jerry Nunn: Hello, Jennifer. I didn’t realize you grew up on the south side of Chicago.

Jennifer Beals: I did. I also lived on the north side, everywhere but the west side.

JN: You don’t currently live in Illinois now do you?

JB: No I split my time between LA and Vancouver. My new show is a midseason replacement so we will see if it is picked up for another 22 episodes and I will be in Chicago more.

JN: It was great watching the new show Chicago Code and seeing all the sights.

JB: Well, Chicago is really a character in the show, hence the title change.

JN: What was it originally called?

JB: Ride-Along, the ride with the cops on their beat kind of thing.

JN: I like the name Chicago Code much better.

JB: I do too. I think it is more evocative of what the show is about. You are dealing with the power within the city and the code for the different levels and areas of the city.

JN: You play the first female police chief named Teresa.

JB: She is a superintendent as its called in Chicago.

JN: Are you similar in ways to this character?

JB: Oh gosh no. I am not nearly as driven or organized. I have to talk out loud a lot in order to get myself out the door, to remember where things are and get them together. I would aspire in many ways to be more like her but no I am very different. For example, I don’t know how to use a gun. (both laugh) Nor can I be seen backhanding people in the street for various reasons.

JN: Did you have a little training for this show then?

JB: There was some because it was so foreign to me. There were ride-alongs with Detective Folino, who was our technical advisor. He was terrific. We had meetings with various administrators. We realized there was a physicality that I needed so I started boxing a bit and doing more aggressive sports such as swimming and running.

JN: That must be how you stay looking so young!

JB: I don’t understand that. I don’t feel like I look young. That is not how I experience myself, if someone experiences me like that then God bless them!

JN: You have the hottest sidekick, Antonio, on the first episode.

JB: Isn’t he so cute? He is a lovely actor. His name is Manny Montana and he was really wonderful to work with. There was no end to the amount of teasing that went on around the set. We just had a really great time with each other. I have the old lady taste and he tried to help me be a little more hip with my music taste.

JN: I just watched you in the Book of Eli the other day.

JB: Oh, that was a really great experience.

JN: Was that filmed in the desert somewhere?

JB: New Mexico. I love the Hughes brothers. I would do anything for them. They are so smart and very creative, incredibly supportive of the people around them. I loved the character.

JN: It was an interesting part to play.

JB: Working with Gary Oldman was so much fun. He made me laugh every day. He is dedicated to what he does. He gets in there and doesn’t give up until he gets it. Frankly, Jason Clarke, from the Code, is very similar in that way. He’s like a dog with a bone, you know?

JN: I can imagine.

JB: He doesn’t drop it until he’s got it.

JN: I interviewed and met your L Word sister Pam Grier last year.

JB: Oh you did? It was so exciting that she did that book. I am really proud of her.

JN: It was hard for her to bring some of that up.

JB: It must have been. She has had such an amazing life. We had dinner one night years ago with my brother. He is a writer and told her that she had to do a book. We encouraged her to get on it.

JN: Speaking of books, Judy Shepherd told me you donated proceeds from your book to her foundation.

JB: Yes, I did. I really love the Mathew Shepherd Foundation and the work that they do. I think she is such an extraordinary woman, leader and mother. I had their banner put on my float for the Thanksgiving Day parade in Chicago.

JN: I saw you speak at the Human Rights event years ago. Your dedication to LGBT rights has been amazing over the years. Why do you feel so connected to us?

JB: I think after playing Bette Porter on The L Word for six years I felt like an honorary member of the community. They are not just gay issues. They affect everybody because they affect the fabric of our community. I am in a position to be helpful.

JN: Well, it means a lot to us on our side.

JB: It just seems like a no-brainer. I don’t understand DADT. I do understand that people are indoctrinated and they have their point of view but hopefully slowly but surely we can help change the paradigm. That’s what I hope for and it’s happening little by little. It’s not easy.

JN: What is the difference between The L Word set and the Chicago Code set?

JB: On The L Word set we were very aware of what was going on in the news and various issues. There was a time when I was on the Chicago Code set and in the van with teamsters and other cast members. There was an amazing milestone that happened for gay marriage over the summer and I was cheering in the car. I announced to everyone and they looked at me like I was crazy, like what do I care kind of thing? I was trying to explain how it affects everyone and then thought, “I am in another world now.” I have a whole other battle here. We are not in Kansas anymore!

JN: Definitely not in Dorothy’s world anymore. (both laugh)

JB: No we are not. That was funny.

JN: Did you ever think the movie Flashdance would have such a fanbase so many years later?

JB: I don’t think of my career in that way. I try to do one project at a time. I try to focus on the thing before me and not make it into a grand plan.

JN: My friend wanted me to mention that he loved the short lived television series 2000 Malibu Road.

JB: That’s hilarious, thank you. You know what is fascinating? The guy that filmed the credits for 2000 Malibu Road was the director for the third episode of Chicago Code, Guy Ferland. It is a fantastic episode and actually my favorite. It is the payoff so see it.

JN: I will. So you have different directors throughout the season?

JB: Yes and they each bring their own style. Guy has a very strong visual sense and a great script. It’s a really interesting show because you are dealing with power and corruption, not just in the street, but in the halls of politics. You are making the connection between the two. That is something that’s compelling. It’s not just for the people Chicago, but I think Chicago does it best.

Chicago Code rides into your televisions on Fox Feb 7. Check local listings at http://www.fox.com/chicagocode.

Última edición por leonora el Mar 29 Mar 2011 - 21:05, editado 1 vez
leonora
leonora
Trátame bien, soy una forera muy activa

Cantidad de envíos : 608
Personajes favoritos : Bette

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  leonora Lun 28 Mar 2011 - 21:54

parece que la serie necesita apoyo para asegurarse de tener una segunda temporada...
las páginas de fans están difundiendo lo siguiente:

The Chicago Code is halfway through its first season.

At the moment it’s hanging in the balance between being renewed or cancelled. With its stellar cast (headed by none other than the super-talented Jennifer Beals), fantastic writing, fresh storylines and the city of Chicago as its stunning setting, the show should be renewed.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 199763_199053386794945_120068524693432_580886_4647432_a

Easily.

But for some reason people haven’t been tuning in. People that have been watching, love the show. And those that haven’t been watching, are simply missing out. We would all benefit if they realize this now rather than later when FOX has come to a decision.

The show needs your help to encourage your friends and family to tune in and to let FOX know that you want to see the show return for Season 2.

A petition has been created to support the show:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-chicago-strong-save-the-chicago-code/

A page has been created, providing you with more information on how to help the show:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-Chicago-Strong-Save-The-Chicago-Code/136906956377456?sk=wall

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 200741_199053296794954_120068524693432_580884_6202384_n

To show your support you can:

1) Tune in to the episode (9/8c on Fox)

2) Watch the episode on Hulu or www.fox.com/chicagocode

3) Purchase the episode on iTunes

4) Write in to Fox: askfox@fox.com
or at:
FOX Broadcasting Co.
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213

5) Visit the official site and show your support for the show in the forum:
http://chicagocode.community.fox.com/

Or on the official Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/TheChicagoCode?ref=ts
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Miér 30 Mar 2011 - 17:37

The Chicago Code 1x08 HD Preview

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 31 Mar 2011 - 10:53

Vote for #TheChicagoCode!!! - 'The Chicago Code,' 'Lie to Me,' 'Bob's Burgers': Keep 'em or kill 'em?
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/03/the-chicago-code-lie-to-me-bobs-burgers-keep-em-or-kill-em.html
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 4 Abr 2011 - 1:42

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 Ws0779
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 4 Abr 2011 - 15:46

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 4 Abr 2011 - 20:42

The Chicago Code llega a Italia y UK en mayo (info twitter de Shawn Ryan)
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 5 Abr 2011 - 0:31

The Chicago Code - Episode 1.09 - St. Valentine's Day Massacre - Promotional Photos {HQ}

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/chicago-code-episode-109-st-valentines.html#ixzz1Ib1N5200

HQ
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 2mgpddw
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 6fd2lj
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 26 2gy877o
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 5 Abr 2011 - 0:43

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Invitado Mar 5 Abr 2011 - 4:30

Hola chicas! Los capítulos hasta el número 7 han sido fáciles encontrarlos incluso los subtítulos, pero los dos últimos capítulos el 8 y 9 no aparecen por ningún lado...Alguien sabe que ha pasado????

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Mar 5 Abr 2011 - 10:24

ayda19 escribió:Hola chicas! Los capítulos hasta el número 7 han sido fáciles encontrarlos incluso los subtítulos, pero los dos últimos capítulos el 8 y 9 no aparecen por ningún lado...Alguien sabe que ha pasado????

esos todavía no se han emitido, leí que las dos última semanas han estado repitiendo algunos de los que ya pusierom, creo que el cap.8 será a partir del próximo lunes
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Invitado Miér 6 Abr 2011 - 2:08

Gracias Leonora! entonces sólo esperar.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Miér 6 Abr 2011 - 2:23

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Miér 6 Abr 2011 - 20:04

Grandes esperanzas para la segunda temporada :)

Shawn Ryan tweet
"Working on Season 2 ideas now for #TheChicagoCode. Will fight as hard as we can to keep show on the air."
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 8 Abr 2011 - 20:16

preview cap.8

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 26 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Siguiente