PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

+7
LLuna
itagomz
maryjoe
leonora
Anna
julia
Heya
11 participantes

Página 19 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  LLuna Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 9:52

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 636510 Leo

Mira que " pone " la placa en la cintura "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 930214 y eso de " aquí estoy yo porque lo valgo " "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 491604
LLuna
LLuna
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 125
Personajes favoritos : TINA

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  LLuna Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 12:12

No tengo ni idea porque estaba currando y me vino esta tontería a la cabeza "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 393816

Creo que a los que le gustan tanto las estadísticas deberían hacer una cuando se hayan

emitido más capis de la serie , creo que como no estén atentos los delitos en Chicago

incrementarán "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 785842 porque a más de una/o intentará ser arrestado/a por semejante poli "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 284337

Creo que tengo " fiebre " como dof "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 400210
LLuna
LLuna

Cantidad de envíos : 125
Personajes favoritos : TINA

Mensaje  leonora Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 18:14

LLuna escribió:
No tengo ni idea porque estaba currando y me vino esta tontería a la cabeza "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 393816

Creo que a los que le gustan tanto las estadísticas deberían hacer una cuando se hayan

emitido más capis de la serie , creo que como no estén atentos los delitos en Chicago

incrementarán "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 785842 porque a más de una/o intentará ser arrestado/a por semejante poli "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 284337

Creo que tengo " fiebre " como dof "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 19 400210

desternillandose desternillandose desternillandose Tigresa Colvin revolucionará las estadísticas meparto meparto
leonora
leonora
Trátame bien, soy una forera muy activa

Cantidad de envíos : 608
Personajes favoritos : Bette

Mensaje  leonora Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 18:15

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 18:46

JB sigue promocionando, esta vez radioentrevista (a partir del min. 3)

http://www.tntradioempire.com/AUDIO/podcast/115722349.html

Hr. 5-2 Jennifer Beals

hablando sobre The Chicago Code y The L Word y películas potenciales
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Invitado Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 23:33

En series yonkis ya han subido el primer capitulo. esta en ingles con sub. Very Happy

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 23:42

Shizuma escribió:En series yonkis ya han subido el primer capitulo. esta en ingles con sub. Very Happy

clapping clapping clapping
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Jue 10 Feb 2011 - 23:45

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 11 Feb 2011 - 13:01

promocionando la serie 10 fevr.2011
entrevistas en:

Chelsea Lately: Jennifer Beals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwkUAe5OWBY
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
Craig Ferguson The Late Late Show: Jennifer Beals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfNEk3jMOik
o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZmY65ql1k

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

radioentrevista: Jennifer on the Hill-Man Morning radio show
http://media.waaf.com/a/36966156/actress-jennifer-beals-chicago-code.htm
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 11 Feb 2011 - 19:58

PREVIEW del cap. 2

THE CHICAGO CODE - Preview #1 from "Hog Butcher" airing 2/14!

THE CHICAGO CODE - Preview #2 from "Hog Butcher" airing 2/14!

wooww.. pega fuerte la superintendente!

THE CHICAGO CODE - Preview #4 from "Hog Butcher" airing 2/14!
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 11 Feb 2011 - 22:14

detrás de las cámaras del cap.2

THE CHICAGO CODE - Insiders Take: Hog Butcher
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Invitado Dom 13 Feb 2011 - 11:27

Jennifer Beals flashes badge in ‘Chicago’

Growing up on the south side of the Windy City prepared Jennifer Beals for her new series “The Chicago Code.”

And to research the role of Chicago police Superintendent Teresa Colvin, Beals rode along with her real-life counterparts for several nights.

“It was not the first time that I’ve seen bullet holes in cars. It’s not the first time that I’ve seen shell casings, and it’s, frankly, not the first time I’ve seen anybody shot,” Beals said during a recent conference call with reporters to promote the new Fox drama (Monday nights at 9 on WFXT, Ch. 25).

But there were things she still found astonishing. “What’s shocking is to see 6-year-old children jump-roping in the street at 2 a.m. a block away from drug dealers. Just to see that the gap in the circle is education, in my mind, primarily for young women. Because it’s the young women who are raising the kids, and that’s where the circle, I think, perpetuates itself. To me, that’s more shocking than seeing somebody shot.”

Beals, 47, began her career as the star of the iconic 1983 movie “Flashdance.”

“The Chicago Code” is her first regular series role since “The L Word,” the Showtime drama about gay women living in Los Angeles, ended its run in March 2009.

“Playing Bette Porter, somebody who was so driven and single-minded sometimes and very strong and righteous at times, certainly helped prepare me for this role,” she said. “Being part of ‘The L Word’ made me realize how much more television can be than what I had experienced in my lifetime in terms of being able to be of service to people. I had so many fans come up to me who were really deeply appreciative of the show and what it had meant for them and their own sense of identity and their own sense of inclusion in our society and in our culture.”

Viewers won’t see much of Teresa’s life behind the badge. “You do get little glimpses of it every now and again, but really, this is a person who has dedicated everything to their job, for better or for worse. Toward the end of the season, you start to see the toll that that takes on her personally.”

There are times when Beals would like her character to be more light-hearted. “I just wish they had a scene with me drunk and at a bar — that would be great — or karaoke or something,” she said. “It gets grueling, and it made me realize that, for her, it’s got to be grueling.”

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  maryjoe Dom 13 Feb 2011 - 12:46

ay estas maduritas mrgreensonrisa
maryjoe
maryjoe
Forera galáctica
Forera galáctica

Cantidad de envíos : 3160

Mensaje  leonora Mar 15 Feb 2011 - 2:07

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2011/02/billy-corgan-sings-the-chicago-code-theme-song.html#ixzz1Dz9BmE3J
Billy Corgan sings 'The Chicago Code' theme song
"The Chicago Code" was filmed entirely in Chicago. It uses Chicago police officers as extras. Now Fox has tapped a Chicago singer, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, to perform the show's theme song beginning with tonight's episode.

la canción: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid782151053001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAFwZDSA~,QCyT69E3fdf6wHFi9mgLlrxU3i7YD6aR&bctid=786894321001

It's a fine tease, but I'd like to hear it as a full song. Can someone tell show creator Shawn Ryan, a Rockford native, to get on that? What do you think of the snippet?

"Hog Butcher" episode description
8 p.m. Feb. 14, Fox
Following the shocking events related to a fallen officer, Teresa and Jarek vow to bring whoever is responsible to justice. In the meantime, Alderman Gibbons pays a visit to the victim's family to offer his condolences and plant a few seeds of betrayal, implicating members of the Chicago Police Department. As every officer in the city hits the streets to avenge this cop killer, Jarek and Caleb follow up on some of Liam's leads, while Vonda and Isaac are promoted to the organized-crime task force.

Última edición por leonora el Mar 15 Feb 2011 - 2:23, editado 1 vez
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 15 Feb 2011 - 2:09

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=286772
Jennifer Beals relies on her masculine side for new series
By Nancy Mills
New York Times Syndicate

"I've been in fights," Jennifer Beals said. "When I lived in New York, some guy tried to run me over. I banged on his car He got out of the car, and I was ready. For some reason the adrenalin just came up. A crowd gathered round, and I think maybe a cop might have arrived, and he got back in his car."

So could Beals, who looks more like a fashion model than a street fighter in her tastefully slinky pantsuit, have taken the guy?

"I would have gotten my (butt) kicked," she said. "Who am I kidding? I'm glad I didn't have to find out. I'd have gone to the hospital."

Nonetheless it's this confrontational instinct that makes Beals believable in "The Chicago Code," the new Fox series in which she plays Teresa Colvin, who as Chicago's first female superintendent of police is in charge of a 10,000-member force. The ensemble drama, which debuted Feb. 7, also features Jason Clarke as a cop who's her former partner and Delroy Lindo as a machine politician with plenty to hide.

"Teresa is very driven and very righteous," the 47-year-old Beals said between bites of a late lunch at a hotel in Pasadena, Calif. "She has a very strong moral compass that she's willing to follow at great personal cost. She's not very good at balancing family and friends with her job.

"Unlike other characters I've played, Teresa has a comfort with the physicality that's required of her in her job," Beals said. "She's not afraid to throw down. It's not something that she courts or wants. She could kick my butt any day of the week. I'm not as driven, and I'm certainly not as ambitious."

Like Teresa, however, Beals - whose only previous regular-series role was in the lesbian-themed ensemble drama "The L Word" (2005-2009) - is comfortable being surrounded by men.

"Every set is a man's world," she said. "Even on 'The L Word,' the crew was primarily men. The whole world is a man's world, unless you're in a nunnery. And even that is colored by what you're allowed, what doctrine you're allowed to practice.

"I really like men, and I really enjoy their company," Beals said, "but I don't feel intimidated by men. It's very easy for me to call it out. It's probably because of having (two) brothers. And my mom was always vocal."

Working on "The L Word" changed her perspective, Beals said.

"When I got on the set, it became clear to me how much of my life I had spent with men," she explained. "The cast would want to talk things through, and at a certain point I said, 'Let's stop talking about it and just do it.' "

Eventually Beals recognized this as essentially a masculine perspective, the product of a quarter-century spent on male-dominated sets.

"By the end of the show I realized that there is incredible value in talking and talking and talking and talking and talking," she said. "Not only do you learn about someone else's point of view and you're able to stop and listen, but all of a sudden you start to understand how you feel and what you think about something. It was a very valuable lesson."

Since becoming famous overnight as the welder-turned-dancer in "Flashdance" (1983), Beals has worked steadily if not spectacularly. She has chosen her projects carefully, often gravitating to independent films such as "In the Soup" (1993), "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle" (1994) and "Rodger Dodger" (2002). Most recently she was seen in "The Book of Eli" (2010) with Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman, and also had a recurring role on "Lie to Me" (2009-2010).

The appeal of "The Chicago Code," she said, was its handling of topical issues.

"Part of what could interest people are the action scenes and the regular cop stuff that goes on," Beals said, "but we're also trying to clear up corruption in politics.

"I think that people right now have a sense that there's something terribly wrong going on, whether it's going on on Wall Street and how the administration is handling that or not handling that, or what's happening in Arizona. Everybody is culpable. A lot of people want to change that and feel that they don't know how.

"On our show we'll have entree into those back rooms and to see how deals are made," Beals said. "In our heart we all want to make things right, whether it's in our neighborhood, in our city or within ourselves and our families."

The actress almost sounds as if she were running for office, but she said that isn't in the cards.

"Too scary," she admitted. "In order to succeed as a politician, you have to have the willingness to do good for your constituency - but you also have to have a certain cunning in order to get the good accomplished. I don't think I could ever be in politics, because I don't have the stomach for it.

"But there are other ways to accomplish change. For instance, while we were shooting 'The Chicago Code,' we had a food drive for one of the social centers, and we filled up two SUVs with nonperishable goods.

"If you spent a lot of time organizing, think of all the things you could do," Beals concluded. "You could get recycling in the city of Chicago."

"The Chicago Code" represents a homecoming of sorts for Beals, who grew up in Chicago. Her Irish-American mother was an elementary-school teacher, while her African-American father, who died when she was 9, owned a chain of grocery stores.

Always independent-minded, Beals used her height - she is nearly 5-foot-9 - to start working in an ice-cream store when she was only 13, convincing her boss that she was 16.

"I thought it was important to have my own money so as to not burden my mom," she recalled.

At 15 she got a job as an extra in "My Bodyguard" (1980), and that led her to modeling. Her next step was to be Yale University, but fate intervened: The summer before she was scheduled to start college, the unknown Beals was cast by director Adrian Lyne as the lead in "Flashdance." He picked her out of 4,000 candidates, and suddenly she was on movie screens throughout America.

"I have no regrets," said Beals, who put off Yale for a semester but ultimately earned her degree in American studies. "Some things I would have done differently. I would have had more fun. And I would have been more social - I was never social, and I'm still not. I really don't know how to be social."

She is trying to learn, however, with the aid of her second husband, Canadian entrepreneur Ken Dixon, and their 5-year-old daughter.

"It starts with a dog at the dog park," Beals said, "and then you have a child. I enjoy small groups of people, but not large groups. Some of my friends who are actors have so many friends. It's very easy for them.

"I don't think of myself as an outcast," she hastened to add. "Maybe I'm a little bit of a hermit. I really like my own company, I think that's part of what it is. I enjoy walking in the woods by myself with my dog."

That taste for solitude is unusual in an actress, but Beals has no second thoughts about her chosen career.

"I recently filmed 'A Night for Dying Tigers,' " she said, referring to an upcoming drama co-starring Gil Bellows, Kathleen Robertson and Lauren Lee Smith, "and it changed my idea of what acting can be. Those actors raised the bar higher and higher every day.

"My character is married to a guy who's going off to prison for having killed someone that he perceived was attacking his lover, who is not me," Beals said. "I give him a dinner before he has to go to jail. It involves his family, all of whom are insane and brilliant. In the middle of the dinner party, in walks the girlfriend!"

Beals is positively gleeful as she describes the scenario.

"I like characters that are complicated," she said. "I act for the experience. Sometimes I don't even see the movie. Here's what I'm interested in: What do I have to offer? How will the experience transform me? What can I learn?"

Whether it will make her more famous is not on her list.

"I don't understand people who are so interested in fame," Beals said. "That must be a really trippy existence."
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 19 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Siguiente