PlanetaL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

+7
LLuna
itagomz
maryjoe
leonora
Anna
julia
Heya
11 participantes

Página 33 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Siguiente

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  LLuna Dom 22 Mayo 2011 - 10:16

La primera qué mirada más desafiante "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 672522 y la segunda mirada Bette "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 75227
LLuna
LLuna
Yujuu! me empieza a gustar el foreo

Cantidad de envíos : 125
Personajes favoritos : TINA

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 Empty Re: "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1)

Mensaje  leonora Dom 22 Mayo 2011 - 12:34

LLuna escribió:
La primera qué mirada más desafiante "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 672522 y la segunda mirada Bette "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 75227

sí, realmente los papeles de Teresa y Bette le quedan como anillo al dedo :)

sigo encontrándome con los "preview" del último cap. y me sigo sorprendiendo, pero qué novio más viejo pensaban ponerle a Teresa Shocked .. y a lo mejor por de pronto lo consiguen, porque quzás sí que puedan lograr sacar la segunda temporada con otra red televisiva - otro tweet de Shawn Ryan al respecto:

ShawnRyanTV Shawn Ryan
No guarantees, but can try Netflix at http://www.netflix.com/ContactPR RT @Fefi428 TELL US WHO TO WRITE & DEMAND 2nd SEASON OF #CHICAGOCODE

leonora
leonora
Trátame bien, soy una forera muy activa

Cantidad de envíos : 608
Personajes favoritos : Bette

Mensaje  leonora Mar 24 Mayo 2011 - 11:29

Continua la lucha por sacar la segunda temporada con otra red televisiva. La audiencia del último capítulo sería importante

From Twitter
Shawn Ryan tweet
"Season Finale of #TheChicagoCode is on tonight. A final big ratings number is our only hope of luring someone else to pick up a 2nd Seadon."
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 24 Mayo 2011 - 11:35

Fan Pack
"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 2lm5rmc
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 24 Mayo 2011 - 11:37

http://digitalairwaves.net/2011/05/23/the-chicago-code-1-13-mike-roykos-revenge-review/

The Chicago Code: 1.13 "Mike Royko's Revenge" Review

Posted by Brittany on May 23, 2011

I knew I was going to be moved by the finale of The Chicago Code. I didn’t expect just how much.

The show set up plenty of dominoes over the season, and in another display of its trademark efficiency, starts knocking them down within minutes. We learn that Liam/Chris isn’t dead yet (just missing a spleen), Lieutenant Kelly is finally getting arrested for being a tool, and both Elizabeth Killian and not-so-innocent secretary Lily have been found. Things would be looking up for our heroes, if Alderman Gibbons wasn’t on TV calling for Teresa’s resignation, and privately trying to convince Jarek that Hugh Killian is the man who murdered his brother. You can’t say this show skimped on delivery.

The heart of the episode is bringing the fight against Gibbons to a head, if not a definitive end. Given that at the time this finale was written, the show was still very much in contention for a second season, I wondered if things would be definitively concluded or left hanging. Imagine my surprise when the episode delivered the moment we’d been waiting for all season long – seeing Teresa and Jarek publicly arrest Gibbons. It was a stand up and cheer moment that was definitely worth the wait. Yet unlike a few other finales I’ve seen this season, achieving the show’s main objective didn’t throw The Chicago Code into disarray. Instead, the journey to finally get there opened up other stories that could’ve been told…not to mention that, as well as we know Ronin Gibbons by now, it wouldn’t have been at all implausible to see him still be a relevant figure in season two.

Equally as important to the finale is Jarek’s pursuit of his brother’s murderer. The Chicago Code took what would be a meandering subplot on any other show and elevated it to the quality of a second major season-long storyline. The scene between Jarek and Teresa as he argues with her over the case is heartbreaking, because in all honesty they’re both right. What she’s saying about him risking everything they’ve worked for is true, yet at the same time, he deserves the opportunity to get justice for his brother. There’s no winner in the situation, and the expression on Jennifer Beals’ face at the conclusion of the scene perfectly shows the pain that Teresa feels, because she isn’t just looking at Jarek as a colleague but also as a close friend. Likewise, when Caleb turns up and snaps some sense back into Jarek, Matt Lauria has such a confidence about him that we realize Caleb has risen to become Jarek’s equal, and their relationship has matured to the point where Caleb would risk his own integrity to save his partner. Who didn’t smile when Jarek referred to Caleb as “a friend”?

My best actor award, though, goes unquestionably to Jason Clarke, who turns in another riveting performance. Given the kind of juicy, emotional material actors kill for, he runs with it but doesn’t oversell it. It’s all the little subleties that have endeared Clarke to me, and they’re still here, from the look in his eyes as Jarek watches Gibbons walk away, to how his grip on his gun wavers as he debates whether or not to blow Killian’s brain out the back of his skull. Finding out that Vincent was a dirty cop may be a bit cliche, but I forgive it because to me, it’s really about Jarek, and watching him not just battle with that knowledge, but have to follow his gut and go after the truth about the person he loved most. It’s what he’d do and the fact that it’s his brother doesn’t change that. And I love how the show refuses to paint Vincent with the broad stroke of a villain; he’s a man who used the wrong means for good intentions, and one still worthy of Jarek’s love and respect – and ours as well.

In more personal news, Jarek’s ex-fiancee Elena (Camille Guaty) turns up busted on a DUI. She’s got reason to be drunk: not only has she lost Jarek, but her ailing mother that we heard about in the pilot only has a few weeks left. If I were her, I’d be out of sorts and belligerent too. The moment I saw her face, I said “Why did we have to bring her up again?” and I never felt like that question was answered to my satisfaction. On one hand, her return does give me hope that Jarek can have some real happiness in his life, but on the other, given how perfectly she left – and how I’ve never felt chemistry between the two actors to begin with – I didn’t need to see her again. She was the one thing about this episode that I’ll trifle with. Still, because I love Jarek so much, I’ll pretend that he managed not to screw this second chance up.

I’m not too sure how I feel about Teresa (Jennifer Beals) pretending to be somebody else in order to pick up a random guy at a bar. I somewhat understand it – as she points out early on, her own identity comes with way too much baggage for dating – but it still feels weird to me. That, and with the return of FBI agent Cuyler (the always fab Adam Arkin), I have to admit that I was pulling for the two of them.

All in all, The Chicago Code went out the way that it came in: as a strong piece of storytelling without any hype, bolstered by some fantastic acting. In its conclusion, it continued to do what I always loved about this show, which is that it flipped the middle finger at TV expectations. When it hit a note that could have been cliche, with the exception of Elena, it turned it into something stronger and more complex. And in an age when the TV season finale has become an over-hyped affair promising shocking plot twists, character deaths, and other often gratuitous plays for attention, this show treated it like any other episode, focusing on telling a good story and remaining faithful to its characters. It didn’t need to flail for our attention; the creative team had enough confidence in themselves to know that they already had it.

I have to admit that I’m typing this while wiping away tears, for a variety of reasons. For not just one but several of the main characters, people I’ve come to love who have closure and hope in their lives after we’ve watched them sacrifice and struggle all season long. For actors who got even better as their characters got richer, because I know that they’ll probably get overlooked by critics and awards season alike. For the ideas about season two that this episode put in my head and that I know we’ll never see. And for the fans who’ve loved and lost. This is not the first time The Chicago Code has made me cry. It’s just that damn good.

It’s the end of the journey, at least for now. But should this be the definitive end, I have no regrets. No unanswered questions. No moments I wish I’d take back. No weak episodes. This is as close to perfect as I’ve seen a TV show get. If this is all we’ll get, I can look back on this not just as one fantastic season, but taking it as a whole, as one of the great journeys I’ve taken in television.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to raise a glass for Jarek Wysocki, because I feel like I should.
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 28 Mayo 2011 - 18:43

http://www.tv.com/chicago-code-canceled-before-its-time/story/25925.html
Chicago Code: Canceled Before Its Time
by Louis Peitzman TV.com Staff Writer 05/24/11 01:23 PM

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
http://www.cinemaspy.com/spotlight/the-chicago-code-solves-the-enigma-of-a-satisfying-finale-7267/
The Chicago Code Solves the Enigma of a Satisfying Finale
By Diana Keng, May 25, 2011 in Features

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
http://www.xavierpop.com/2011/05/16/i-cant-believe-they-cancelled-the-chicago-code-for-this-%E2%80%98terra-nova%E2%80%99-full-length-trailer/
I can’t believe they cancelled The Chicago Code for this: ‘Terra Nova’ Full-Length Trailer
by Zaigham on May 16, 2011 • 8:08 pm

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-met-schmich-0525-20110525,0,6896110.column
End of 'Chicago Code' is beginning for band
Song in series finale is big break for Des Moines musicians

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/vast-wasteland/2011/05/the-chicago-code-mike-roykos-revenge.html
The Chicago Code: "Mike Royko's Revenge"
Andy Daglas on 05.24.11 at 1:08 PM |

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
via twitter

@ShawnRyanTV Shawn Ryan
Also, #TheChicagoCode is currently in the top 10 of iTunes downloads

@ShawnRyanTV Shawn Ryan
#TheChicagoCode was up in ratings for the 3rd straight week. 2nd in the time period, 1st in all key male demos. Yet still cancelled for now.

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Sáb 28 Mayo 2011 - 19:53

La autora SCAF ha empezado a postear un fanfic que se llama HER CODE que es un crossrover sobre Teresa Colvin y Tina Kennard, se puede seguir aquí

http://forum.jennifer-beals.com/index.php?showtopic=3646&st=0

o aquí

http://fanfiction.l-word.com/fanfiction_list.php?fld_author=scaf&fld_completed=&fld_rating=&fld_score=&fld_date=&fld_result_per_page=15&fld_award=&fld_has_bio=&fld_character=&order=date&desc=

recomendación para los que como yo no se entienden bien con el inglés, el google translator hace maravillas mrgreen http://translate.google.bg/#en|es|
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  julia Dom 29 Mayo 2011 - 0:33

A ver si hay suerte y tenemos segunda temporada, sea donde sea. Aunque yo creo que si la serie se acaba Jennifer encontrará nuevo trabajo muy pronto. Es una de las mejores actrices del momento atuspies
julia
julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1606

https://planetal.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  leonora Lun 30 Mayo 2011 - 10:41

julia escribió:A ver si hay suerte y tenemos segunda temporada, sea donde sea. Aunque yo creo que si la serie se acaba Jennifer encontrará nuevo trabajo muy pronto. Es una de las mejores actrices del momento atuspies

Hora de hacer otra pelí exitosa del rango de Flashdance Very Happy
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Lun 30 Mayo 2011 - 10:41

http://tvjunkiesunite.wordpress.com/
The Chicago Code Goes Out On Top

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Mar 31 Mayo 2011 - 10:35

estreno de la única temporada de The Chicago Code el 1 de junio en el canal American Forces Network
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  LLuna Miér 1 Jun 2011 - 9:51

leonora escribió:
julia escribió:A ver si hay suerte y tenemos segunda temporada, sea donde sea. Aunque yo creo que si la serie se acaba Jennifer encontrará nuevo trabajo muy pronto. Es una de las mejores actrices del momento "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 975936

Hora de hacer otra pelí exitosa del rango de Flashdance Very Happy

Y si es acompañada por una rubia que yo me sé "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 75227 ya sería lo más "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 930214 "The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 930214
LLuna
LLuna

Cantidad de envíos : 125
Personajes favoritos : TINA

Mensaje  Invitado Jue 2 Jun 2011 - 11:50

Os dejo este enlace de un blog de El Pais. Parece ser que nos quedamos sin 2ª temporada... Sad

http://blogs.elpais.com/quinta-temporada/2011/06/miniseries-a-la-fuerza.html#more

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  leonora Vie 3 Jun 2011 - 10:13

veo_visiones escribió:Os dejo este enlace de un blog de El Pais. Parece ser que nos quedamos sin 2ª temporada... Sad

http://blogs.elpais.com/quinta-temporada/2011/06/miniseries-a-la-fuerza.html#more

muchas gracias :)
es verad lo que dicen, sobre lo de que hay muchas series de tema policial y además de que los dos últimos cap. fueron los más dinámicos.... de todas formas parece que los creadores siguen intentando buscar una nueva red televisiva para sacara la segunda temporada

twitter:
ShawnRyanTV
"No 20th still owns that. Still looking for new network. RT @oaklandm: can you convince Sony to fund a second series of The Chicago Code? : )"

leonora
leonora

Mensaje  leonora Vie 3 Jun 2011 - 23:13

Melissa Silverstein is a writer, blogger and marketing consultant with an expertise in the area of social media regarding women and Hollywood. She is the founder and editor of Women and Hollywood, one of the most respected sites for issues related to women and film as well as other areas of pop culture. She is the producer and co-founder of the Athena Film Festival – A Celebration of Women and Leadership at Barnard College in NYC which took place in February 2011.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/womenandhollywood/archives/a_eulogy_for_the_chicago_code/

A Eulogy for The Chicago Code

"The Chicago code" (TV serie 2011 -temporada 1) - Página 33 Jennifer-Beals-Jason-Clarke-The-Chicago-Code-5

I watched the Chicago Code for Jennifer Beals. I watched it because she played the Chicago police superintendent which made her the highest ranking female on the force. I continued to watch it for her battle of wills with Alderman Gibbons played wickedly by Delroy Lindo. I liked it because they made her a complicated character and as the first female and bi-racial leader she did have to be better than the guys and above reproach. I loved how she worked with her former partner Jarek Wysocki to try and bring down the bad guys. I loved that she didn’t care that people all assumed that they slept together. I also loved that some of the great young actors from Friday Night Lights are continuing to play cool parts like Matt Lauria did on this show.

But boy did I hate the ending.

Beal’s character Teresa Colvin turned down a date with an FBI agent because she thought that people would get the wrong idea and that they wouldn’t be able to separate their work and personal life. Ok. Whatever. But then she shows up at a bar in a local hotel all dressed up and literally picks up a guy from out of town who clearly has no idea who she is. For a woman who spent the whole series worrying about appearing above reproach could she really think that a one night stand in a Chicago hotel even if it was with a tourist would not get found out in some way is ridiculous. Was that what they were going to go with in season two (if they had one?) And aside from the fact it pissed me off personally, that that was the way wrong image of this strong woman they left us with. I’m all for women being flawed and real characters and figuring out how to have sex lives, personal lives and work lives, but this was a complete sell out in my book and made me so angry.

Did anyone else watch it or was I the only sucker who walked down that lane for 10 episodes?
leonora
leonora

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 33 de 35. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Siguiente