Ir a AmbienteG

Visitas

Contador de visitas

The Real L word

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Re: The Real L word

Mensaje  Invitado el 15/1/2011, 12:13

Ya se sabe de qué irá la segunda temporada frown Pero bueno, tengo la esperanza de que Nikki y Jill son amigas de Whitney y puedan salir de vez en cuando Sad pero que sea solo casting oficial Whitney no me gusta, nada ... En fin.

The second season of "The Real L Word" will focus on Whitney and her friends
Posted by Trish Bendix, Managing Editor on January 14, 2011

The second season of The Real L Word has been a little bit of a mystery so far. Not only are we still unsure of which cast members will be returning and which ones won't, we don't even know why they were renewing it (considering the ratings were less than substantial).

Today, David Nevins, President of Entertainment at Showtime Networks, said that the second season will premiere in the summer of 2011, "pretty close" to when it debuted last year.

"I felt like there was life in that idea," Nevins said of the renewal. "First of all this network has had a long relationship with gay and particularly lesbian audiences that is important to protect."

As far as what we will see on the second season, things are definitely getting shaken up on the show.

"I think there's a more interesting version of that show that we didn't quite get at last year," Nevins said. "I think we can make the show feel more Showtime, more premium and exclusive. We're going to make some real cast changes. We're going to focus it somewhat around Whitney and her friends, who I found are the most authentic, young 20-something lesbians in Los Angeles. And I think we can do a better job at sort of capturing that sub culture."

Considering the Showtime reel they played at the beginning of the session focused only a few seconds of The Real L Word, and they were of the infamous "strap-on" scene between Whitney and Romy, this gives a pretty good idea of what he means by "more Showtime, premium and exclusive." This means more sex, and Whitney and friends were the only ones allowing the cameras into the bedroom.

"It definitely seemed worth doing a second season," Nevins said. "I think we got really good producers in Ilene Chaiken — the combination of Ilene Chaiken with Magical Elves, Dan and Jane [Lipsitz]."

How do you feel about the changes for the second season? Are you worried it will become a venue for even further lesbian exploitation? Or are you excited to see more of Whitney and friends?

http://www.afterellen.com/TV/2011/01/the-second-season-of-the-real-l-l-word-will-focus-on-whitney-and-her-friends

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 20/1/2011, 23:07

La revista me está tardando mucho en llegar, yo creo que se ha perdido Sad Gracias que SheWired compartió algunas mrgreen ¡¡cómo me encantan!!
Pero la mala noticia que todos sabíamos, que ellas dos no estarán finalmente en la segunda temporada, confirmado por Nikki

Nikki Weiss' Statement on Not Returning to 'The Real L Word,' Plus New Wedding Photos!
by SheWired Editors | Article Date: 01/20/2011 4:27 PM

Tweet This!

While Showtime’s The Real L Word’s premiere season often leaned toward heavy drama and storylines for the prurient, it also told the story of the more grounded, committed couple Nikki Weiss and Jill Goldstein, taking viewers through their journey of planning their Oct. 2010, Malibu wedding.

Nikki and Jill indeed said their ‘I dos’ in a private Jewish ceremony surrounded by family, close friends and cast members Rose, Tracy and Whitney this past October, and now Nikki has released a statement confirming that she and Jill will not be back for the show’s second season.

Here's Nikki's official statement:

"Jill and I had a great time on The Real L Word, but after season one wrapped we decided that we wouldn't continue on the show if it was picked up for a second season. We're delighted to hear that Showtime is moving forward with Whitney and her group of friends in season two and we wish everyone the best of luck."

AfterEllen reported last Friday that the new season of the show will follow Whitney Mixter -- whose infamous on-screen love scenes were the subject of much post-show discussion – and her band of, often unchained, LA girl friends.

Congratulations are in order for Nikki and Jill on their nuptials and on the photo spread of their big day that landed them on the cover of Curve! Nikki has shared with us some absolutely lovely, never-before-seen photos of the occasion. Enjoy!

http://www.shewired.com/Article.cfm?ID=26501

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 21/1/2011, 15:19

que pena que no esten... aunq bueno al menos seguiremos sabiendo cosillas de ellas gracias a facebook, esperemos que no se cansen muy pronto de todo esto :S

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 22/1/2011, 14:10

Estoy super emocionada con el ultimo video!!!!! las niñas quieres ser mamas!!!!!! son geniales... que alguien quiera compartir libremente su vida con tantas personas que no conoce de nada....

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 2/2/2011, 15:42

Teneis las fotos de la boda en la página de fans de ellas. No las pongo aquí porque no fui yo quien las subió xD

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 5/2/2011, 20:02

Rose and Natalie han roto, one more time...

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Invitado el 6/2/2011, 23:31

me da pena aunq la verdad no me extraña... a mi personalmente no me gustaba mucho como rose trataba a natalie...

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  miss L el 7/2/2011, 10:38

MacaBettePorter escribió:Rose and Natalie han roto, one more time...

que sea definitivo por favor.,... giggle

miss L
Entérate, ya soy una usuaria conocida

Cantidad de envíos : 358

Mensaje  julia el 7/2/2011, 22:57

Sí, que lo sea, no aguanto las situaciones de maltrato No

julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1613
Personajes favoritos : Bette

http://planetal.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  Invitado el 25/4/2011, 20:48

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  julia el 25/4/2011, 23:19

Oh, que pena que no esté Tracy! Bueno, y la parejita Very Happy Ahora tendremos que acostumbrarnos a todas las chicas nuevas y conocerlas.

julia
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1613
Personajes favoritos : Bette

http://planetal.forosactivos.com

Mensaje  Invitado el 26/4/2011, 10:59

son bastantes listos... han visto el exito de Nikki y Jill y nos intentan vender a otra pareja... Cori & Kacy
lo que no saben esq Nikki y Jill son insustituibles y unicas!

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  miss L el 26/4/2011, 16:58

a pues pintan bien, a ver como animan el cotarro Twisted Evil

miss L

Cantidad de envíos : 358

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado Hoy a las 06:37

Contenido patrocinado